Premier League Thread 2018/19 v15: He Could've Killed Him Edition!

Would you ever visit Estonia for a holiday?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When she says she's a keen and passionate Labour supporter.

hqdefault.jpg
You aren’t?!

They are putting the pressure on Poch.
When your biggest accomplishment in what... 3-4 years is finish above arsene.

You really need to question if he's the man for the job.

glad i stuck with bojack, 4 seasons to catch up on tho <31>
How is that show?

All my mates talking about it and I need a new comedy(?) if this is the show I'm thinking of.

I might watch it again later. Wifey was cracking up too, we had to rewind the ting to catch it all.

If Katt Williams decides he's going to roast or par you, just take the licks and smile. Fighting back will only make it worse.
Why would you go back and forth with any comedian? It wont end well for you.

Banging. He went and stepped it up a level.

Was laughing hard at the end of that Katt Williams interview BTW. He shut that woman down. "do the headphones come with the wig"? The broccoli chat, the jewellery par. Woooo!
I liked the bit about "You can get all the jewelry she has on at the quick trip just buy two packs of newport 100s"
Ya'll see her boyfriend pulled a gun on Kat over that?

I liked the bit about "You can get all the jewelry she has on at the quick trip just buy two packs of newport 100s"
Ya'll see her boyfriend pulled a gun on Kat over that?

Yeah, that cracked me up too.

Imagine your Mrs getting dragged like that on air. You'd have to do something. Of course, bringing guns into it was a bit much.

glad i stuck with bojack, 4 seasons to catch up on tho <31>

Told ya.

How is that show?

All my mates talking about it and I need a new comedy(?) if this is the show I'm thinking of.

It's really good. Not immediate LOLs, but it's a very good watch. Rick and Morty is funny as fuck too. More laughs per episode, IMO, but completely different show.

Think you and Sebbe are the only true regulars......

This account, and my other account 'Zen Gambl3r' came here supporting Liverpool periodically. I dont post much but i always lurk, i actually posted more when Liverpool was losing.

Seems like its packed full of Arsenal fans here and 50% of the thread isnt even about football. Why i dont really come in.

@UVee i feel like a target with my yeezy's

was in the gym and some guy was proper eyeing them lol

This account, and my other account 'Zen Gambl3r' came here supporting Liverpool periodically. I dont post much but i always lurk, i actually posted more when Liverpool was losing.

Seems like its packed full of Arsenal fans here and 50% of the thread isnt even about football. Why i dont really come in.

50%? lol.

This will make you feel old... Shaun Wright-Phillips' son, 16, trains with Man City's stars before tonight's Champions League clash

Shaun Wright-Phillips' son D'Margio (circled, left) trained with the senior Manchester City squad ahead of their Champions League match against Lyon on Wednesday. The 16-year-old, along with fellow academy hopeful Fisayo Dele-Bashiru, helped make up the numbers as Guardiola prepared his team for their opening match against the French side. Wright-Phillips - whose father (centre) played for them in two spells - has been in impressive form for City's U18 side this season, scoring once and assisting six goals in five games so far.

@frenz I got a presale email about 1975 tickets and i didn't even see it!

lmao

now standing tickets are sold out

allow seated tickets

<2>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back