Premier League Thread 2018/19 v16: Europa League > Champions League Edition

What would you rather your team win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure wasn't a top lad then. Man it hurts reading some of this shit.

Makes me want to go back there even less. Wow I was a dick.

when you're feeling like that you're not in your senses.

we go again

....well your spelling and grammar was fine, so that's something.

Noticing that. I think I was posting relatively sober from the looks of it. Kept trying to come off the drink and insanity ensued. I'm lucky I'm in rehab and not a padded room.

Noticing that. I think I was posting relatively sober from the looks of it. Kept trying to come off the drink and insanity ensued. I'm lucky I'm in rehab and not a padded room.

alcohol is a depressor

it downregulates the receptors in your brain and the chemicals and shit

once you do come off it, the chemicals go into haywire

it happens. don't blame yourself.

we go again, as you are doing now

Two goals and one assist for Pogba. Let's see if he can do it against a big team like Wolves this weekend.

Would be a 20 point hall in FF, but Pogba's hasn't been amazing. No one has, truth be told.

Would not be surprised to see Young Boys finish on 0 points.

Would be a 20 point hall in FF, but Pogba's hasn't been amazing. No one has, truth be told.

Would not be surprised to see Young Boys finish on 0 points.
I hear ya. Man U is a funny case this year. From what you can see watching them play you'd think they'd be a team struggling for a EL spot but in reality, they'll fight for a CL spot. Too much quality not to.

Martial got better as the game went on, back to reality at the weekend

Untitled-2.png

I'm 100% sure I've never killed anyone- No idea where that came from. I knew I went nuts but it's pretty hard reading it all. Never thought I took it online to that extent. Fuck. I'm so sorry.

Every time I watch Crimewatch now I'm thinking "I bet Gaz did that"

Man U dominated today. Should win this group easily.

Sadly nobody can play on the right
Shaw was really good, good to see no drop after the injury. I can tell from 1 game Dalot offers a lot more going forward than Valencia. Thus begins the best fullback tandem of all time

Easy day of work, United wins, City loses, and Kate Abdo on TV—hell of a Wednesday.

GettyImages-958637112-775x465.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back