Premier League Thread 2018/19 v17: United Trophyless for Another Season Edition

Will Man United ever win another trophy in your lifetime?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Swedish company with the camping vibe is still huge though. Even saw it in China!

Edit: Fjallraven!
It's all North Face & Diesel round my way. Patagonia the more inland i drive.

I bought a Henry Lloyd jacket a few years back lol. That was a blast from the past! Mum gifted me a decent canvas HL travel bag that's sturdy af. Went to a posh department store in Derby to check their gear out last time i was back but they'd enlarged the logo & everything was plastered with a Union Jack. I'm not into flags on me gear so took a pass.

@frenz did you hear that Telltale Games went under? No more Walking Dead/GoT/Wolf Among us, etc

Yeah. Some of them had half an hour to get out of the office after being told. No warning at all.

Telltale remade monkey island

For that I will always be grateful

Telltale remade monkey island

For that I will always be grateful

Apparently they bought into a bunch of high profile franchises, but then their games tanked. Can't feel that bad for them tbh, they got lazy.

Dnq3zLeUYAAI-Q8.jpg:large

Apparently they bought into a bunch of high profile franchises, but then their games tanked. Can't feel that bad for them tbh, they got lazy.

They killed it on the walking dead franchise but I think after that it showed those types of games have a small but loyal fan base.

They got too ambitious. Too many projects too quickly..they played themselves Sucks for the devs

They killed it on the walking dead franchise but I think after that it showed those types of games have a small but loyal fan base.
Walking dead, game of thrones,batman, border lands. That's just the ones I know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back