Premier League Thread 2018/19 v17: United Trophyless for Another Season Edition

Will Man United ever win another trophy in your lifetime?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've picked a place I'm gonna go next week. Thanks for the advice gents.
Good luck

I always stay in the $150 price range. The $300+ range shoe/boot may last forever but the style options are too narrow for me & they also take a friggin age to break in. I want to feel like a rock star straight away.

Good luck

I always stay in the $150 price range. The $300+ range shoe/boot may last forever but the style options are too narrow for me & they also take a friggin age to break in. I want to feel like a rock star straight away.

I'm not determined to spend a certain amount of money so we'll see. I'm trying to declutter my life because I'm planning to be living abroad soon, and just have a good version of everything that will last if I take care of it.

I'm not determined to spend a certain amount of money so we'll see. I'm trying to declutter my life because I'm planning to be living abroad soon, and just have a good version of everything that will last if I take care of it.
For $350 i'd looking at John Varvatos boots

Above my pay grade though. I wouldnt get the value out of them.

This is the face of a modern day hero...(LONG POLITICAL POST).

Julian-Assange-965088.jpg

In a time where there's strictly limited choice in what the corporate and state owned and influenced media distributes as news and determine what should be reported as news to the masses and what they should believe and perceive.
Where so called journalists have a clear agenda behind their works and the politicians are the big corporates puppets.

Julian Assange took it on himself to publish independent journalism free from the corruption and bias of those of the modern corporate owned mainstream media.
He dared to go up against some really dangerous and powerful people. He went up against the world's most powerful governments, politicians and agencies ffs.
He's a completely innocent man but as a result of his work he's treated like a criminal and enemy no.1.
All because he angered and exposed some powerful groups - CIA, military and government war crimes, malpractices and deceptive, unethical behaviour.

He has had his humans rights violated and has literally been imprisoned this entire decade because he pissed off the wrong people by engaging in independent journalism.
He has to constantly look over his shoulder and fear for his life everyday because he could be killed at any given moment.

It's amazing how most people wouldn't dare to venture where he's been and what he's sacrificed. And continues to do so defiantly.

"Can't we just drone this guy"?

- Hillary Clinton.

:rolleyes:

2 assists today bwin

Still played like crap, bwin. He gets dribbled past too easily and slows down our attack. That 2nd assist almost fecked it up too. I know he can play better and hope he improves, but if he continues playing
badly and won't sign his a new contract, I'd rather see Mkhi or Iwobi get more game time.

Fuuck yeah
What promotion?
Tap cancer out. Theyre starting to do a tour. Its all a giant fundraiser basically. Gi only. If you raise more than $250 your registration is refunded. All towards pediatric cancer research. Between momma fett being a cancer survivor and having 2 kids it was a no brainer to do it.

Tap cancer out. Theyre starting to do a tour. Its all a giant fundraiser basically. Gi only. If you raise more than $250 your registration is refunded. All towards pediatric cancer research. Between momma fett being a cancer survivor and having 2 kids it was a no brainer to do it.
Bless. Bless all over your fett family.

Thats amazing man. Youve already won. Good luck!

Straight red for Lenglet. Barca goal up but a man down.

Had to go to Jayden's soccer game in the city today. Team got their first win of the season. Boys are starting to get together. 3 goals in 3 games for Jay.

Also got into with a parent. Jay does a shoulder charge on a kid and the parents start fuming. If u don't want your little precious snowflake to get contact in a contact sport, perhaps soccer isn't the sport for him. Try dancing or ballet or some shit like that. But don't get mad when my kid gets physical in a physical game .

@frenz my starting quarter back just blew out his knee and I'm depressed. Please sit on my face and make me feel better.

[<dunn]

Had to go to Jayden's soccer game in the city today. Team got their first win of the season. Boys are starting to get together. 3 goals in 3 games for Jay.

Also got into with a parent. Jay does a shoulder charge on a kid and the parents start fuming. If u don't want your little precious snowflake to get contact in a contact sport, perhaps soccer isn't the sport for him. Try dancing or ballet or some shit like that. But don't get mad when my kid gets physical in a physical game .

I hope someone told him he was starting with an ex-marine prison guard <LikeReally5>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back