Premier League Thread 2018/19 v23 : F**K International Break Again And Again!!! Edition

Who wins Chael or Fedor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Usain Bolt questions why he is being drug tested as he is not yet a professional footballer

Usain Bolt has questioned why he has received a notice for a drugs test from Australia's anti-doping authority (Asada), saying he is not yet a professional footballer.

The eight-time Olympic sprint champion has been on trial with Central Coast Mariners and scored twice on his first start in a friendly on Friday.

Bolt says he has been told he is being tested as he is an "elite athlete".

The 32-year-old Jamaican retired from athletics in 2017.

"So guys I've retired from track and field looking to become a footballer but look at this," Bolt said in an Instagram post on Monday, in which he showed the drugs test notice.

untitled-9j9swf.gif

{<jordan}

@Deffid @Chris Partlow @Nowhere Fast

Rodgers!

[<dunn]

Too GOATLY. That flag against Sherman to keep the drive alive tho lmao
Definitely got a needed break there lol, but to be fair the refs screwed the Packers over in some games as well. Despite the late win the performance wasn't very uplifting, team played shitty for most of the game. Happy for Crosby that he had a good showing after the epic fail last week.

Is the international break what's best for business?

Is the international break what's best for business?
No

International break is painful and needs to fuck off for good. I couldn’t give two shits about the England team. Rather Arsenal win the league than England win the World Cup lol

a pack of jaffa cakes and a banana (for dat potassium) for breakfast

anything better?

i fink not

Zayn Malik tattooed the side of his head

wtf

LOL

dont get ideas @Chules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back