Premier League Thread 2018/19 v24: Sarriball v The Bus

Who wins the early kick-off?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhh 0-3 start is dissapointing
3 good opponents but yeah, pretty disappointing. I did think it would take awhile for this team to gel. So many new faces.

@Rawex

Don't be silent for extended periods of time if you are hiking in the wilderness. Contrary to popular belief, bears would prefer to not get into confrontations and would most likely avoid you if you notify them of your presence in the area.

With that said, if you do stumble across a bear, don't run away. Contrary to their size, bears are fucking fast.

Grizzly bears are brown and have a trademark hump of muscle on their back. They are aggressive. Your best bet is to get into fetal position (covering neck and stomach) and play dead. They will only leave once they are absolutely sure the threat is gone, so don't stop playing dead even after you sense the bear leave.

Black bears, contrary to their name, come in various colors, including Brown. They are more slender than grizzly bears. Your best bet with a black bear is to be as aggressive as possible, making as much noise, looking as big as possible, throwing stones and large sticks, etc. Don't bother to climb a tree, since they are excellent climbers.

In the event a bear starts attacking, go HAM. Punch it, kick it, try to gouge out its eyes, etc.

If you happened to be in the Arctic and stumble upon a polar bear, then pray to the Almighty that it hits one of your vital points and kills you quickly, because there is practically nothing you can do against them. They are much bigger than both black and grizzly bears, and do not fear humans
Oh.

Iwobi, Prince of nutmegs, strikes again. A worthy heir to my throne.

LMAO I posted in the wrong thread again. That's what happens when you have too many tabs open in your browser smh.

Sucks to hear about Roman Reigns, I hope he beats it and superman punches it for good measure.

@El Che always knew pac was still alive.

Hope he has still been kicking it.

@Deffid @El Che @Clear Winner @Tobago Jones
Friday gifs (nsfw):
0v0q1A4.gif

fgstR1k.gif

D0WzmWW.gif

LMAO I posted in the wrong thread again. That's what happens when you have too many tabs open in your browser smh.

Sucks to hear about Roman Reigns, I hope he beats it and superman punches it for good measure.
lol I noticed the Lillard as Stone Cold post you put up in the NFL thread. Have they given you shit yet? It can seem a little elitist at times, at least some of them, so I wonder if they mentioned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back