Premier League Thread 2018/19 v24: Sarriball v The Bus

Who wins the early kick-off?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@El Che always knew pac was still alive.

Hope he has still been kicking it.

He will always be alive man.

Alive in my heart.

tenor.gif

lol I noticed the Lillard as Stone Cold post you put up in the NFL thread. Have they given you shit yet? It can seem a little elitist at times, at least some of them, so I wonder if they mentioned it.
Hahaha they aint said shit. They aight but i'm ready for whatever comes my way

giphy.gif

Not one player said anything, bunch of bitches.
yeah i noticed that as well. Even the kid who scratched Ramos´s nose had no reaction and nobody spoke to him, how embarrassing.
Surprised seeing Ramos act a bit like a Diva when the other kid clearly didnt meant nor really hurt him ... some leader Ramos is. Was expecting more out of Ramos...
<Fedor23>

What a bitch.

Welcome back. Haven't seen you in a while.
Thanks bro, ive been busy ;) . Whenever i can i allways go thru the thread to check up on you guys, sucks that Tules had enough and went missing.
I hope everything is going well for you... and great game by Ozil yesterday.
Cheers bro

yeah i noticed that as well. Even the kid who scratched Ramos´s nose had no reaction and nobody spoke to him, how embarrassing.
Surprised seeing Ramos act a bit like a Diva when the other kid clearly didnt meant nor really hurt him ... some leader Ramos is. Was expecting more out of Ramos...
<Fedor23>

Thanks bro, ive been busy ;) . Whenever i can i allways go thru the thread to check up on you guys, sucks that Tules had enough and went missing.
I hope everything is going well for you... and great game by Ozil yesterday.
Cheers bro
giphy.gif

Redmos is a bitch, always has been and when things dont go his way he lashes out and tries to injure somebody. Is normal for that piece of shit.

Anyways, good to see you bruv hope all is well.

giphy.gif

Redmos is a bitch, always has been and when things dont go his way he lashes out and tries to injure somebody. Is normal for that piece of shit.

Anyways, good to see you bruv hope all is well.
Redmos LOL
Shots fired at @Rawex tho :eek::eek: !!
<{anton}>

Thanks bro ;) , i hope all is good with you as well.
Cheers

btw is Connie doing allright today?
anyone seen Connie around ?

@cuntcrete
@Concrete

giphy.gif

Dude is part lunatic part genius. He has got to be a master troll but it certifiably insane at the same time.
Yeah but even so, i got so many questions!
Already answered who he is but like still why is he yelling at a pile of shit? Who is Elisabeth Nolan Brown? Why is all of this taking place near Trump/Cruz rally? Why are they even having a rally in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back