Premier League Thread 2018/19 v5: Chelsea v Arsenal Match Edition

Can you do the Delle Alli Celebration?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good full backs (offensively and defensively) are probably the rarest out of any position right now and in the past few years.

It's actually not a bad idea to convert "failed" wingers into full backs, if they can cut it defensively.

Swear to god Valencia and Young, especially last season, were better defensively than offensively......and they weren’t great defensively.

Chelsea regained control rather quickly in half two, Kovacic (though Barkley was good for once) and Hazard coming on was the death blow for Arsenal. Hazard for Willian changed the whole game, massive difference.

Swear to god Valencia and Young, especially last season, were better defensively than offensively......and they weren’t great defensively.
If you are better offensively than defensively, Maureen benches you to be fair. :p

A few times actually. That missed Auba chance came from Bellerin reking Alonso, who was shit defensively.
Alonzo is ropey as fuck defensively. Gonna drive me fn nuts listening to folk blow him & Mendy trouser kisses all season.

Thought Hector's pace might cause him problems today. Also thought Ozil would be the guy to give him wings tho lol

Ipad was on 5%. Put it on charge 2.5 hours ago & its still only on 25%.

Streaming games MURDERS ipad battery.

Safe to say hard times for Arsenal

How was Morata today?

Vardy's red card bought him a temporary FF reprieve

JFC

Peach of a through ball from Ghendi
Guy is very talented, needs to become more athletic and better in tight spaces tho. Probably better than Weigl already lol.

Ipad was on 5%. Put it on charge 2.5 hours ago & its still only on 25%.

Streaming games MURDERS ipad battery.
1. The USB cable isn't authentic.
2. The power adapter is authentic.
3. Neither the USB cable nor power adapter are authentic.
4. It's an old iPad with a dying battery.
5. You have a lot or apps open in the background.

Safe to say hard times for Arsenal

And hard times is when a man who worked at a job for twenty two years, twenty years, and they give a watch, kick him in the butt and say "hey a Spainard took your place, daddy", that's hard times!

How was Morata today?

Vardy's red card bought him a temporary FF reprieve

he was okay. classy finish, sarri said in his postgame conference that he needs to be better though. looked to be getting some confidence back though imo

1. The USB cable isn't authentic.
2. The power adapter is authentic.
3. Neither the USB cable nor power adapter are authentic.
4. It's an old iPad with a dying battery.
5. You have a lot or apps open in the background.
Using an adapter i bought from the store we bought the ipad from, its not an authentic one. Had several apps still open. Its always been slow to charge from day 1.

Cheers

@Edwin

I had the NBCSN app open streaming the Che/Ars game while i was outside doing yard work. I'm an idiot.

he was okay. classy finish, sarri said in his postgame conference that he needs to be better though. looked to be getting some confidence back though imo
I'm hoping his service gets better soon as Hazard begins starting gms & hits his stride. He was making some great runs but got woeful service last week vs Hudds.

Who has a better season:

Barkley
Lamela
Martial
Shaqiri
Iwobi

Modric couldn't dream of sinking that ball Rakitic just fed to Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back