Premier League Thread v207: Champions League Final - Real Madrid v Juventus LOOMS Edition

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Throw Bob Geldolf in there too

When she saw how much tax she pays compared to Linekar
serveimage
They're who I thought of when I saw that African child thing in the get him to the Greek movie. Deluded fuckers trying to become gods.

Speaking of hypocritical self righteous cunts

Loving how Tory supporters goad Corbyn for not having the balls to use bombs against adversaries out one side of their mouths & yet accuse him of wanting to use bombs against his own out of the other side of their mouths

F'n weirdos. Should stick to their tax & spend propaganda, that's already been debunked.

I know you can never get a true number for it but I'd love to know the amount of people that will watch the match tonight compared to the ufc.

<1>Gonna sleep this ish off before the CL final. Have a good afternoon Euro fam

@LEWIS540 @Good Ole Stannis's BBQ @Twelve75

Who you rooting for tonight?

Have a soft spot for Bale, Isco & Modric but still rooting for Juve. Love Buffon & Alves. Pjanic is a boss too.

Very close match between the two best sides in the world. I've flipped back n forth on who I think will win a cpl times. Leaning towards Juve right now.

Speaking of hypocritical self righteous cunts

Loving how Tory supporters goad Corbyn for not having the balls to use bombs against adversaries out one side of their mouths & yet accuse him of wanting to use bombs against his own out of the other side of their mouths

F'n weirdos. Should stick to their tax & spend propaganda, that's already been debunked.

corbyn needs to be prepared to say he'd use them though

all this 'talk first' stuff aint gonna work when you got someone who wants to fire first

corbyn needs to be prepared to say he'd use them though

all this 'talk first' stuff aint gonna work when you got someone who wants to fire first
I'm more interested in hearing both discuss their plans for negotiating Brexit than silly hypothetical war game scenarios to assuage crusty old cunts who're clinging onto past Empire delusions.

I'm more interested in hearing their plans for negotiating Brexit than silly hypothetical war game scenarios to assuage crusty old cunts who're clinging onto past Empire delusions.

fair enough. he was saying how the guy in charge of labour's brexit stuff was one of the country's best lawyers.

assuage crusty old cunts

{<jordan}

@LEWIS540 @Good Ole Stannis's BBQ @Twelve75

Who you rooting for tonight?

Have a soft spot for Bale, Isco & Modric but still rooting for Juve. Love Buffon & Alves. Pjanic is a boss too.

Very close match between the two best sides in the world. I've flipped back n forth on who I think will win a cpl times. Leaning towards Juve right now.
I like a lot of Madrid players but can't stand the club and fans. Hoping juve pull it out but I think real will. Going to put on my old fake tamoil jersey with Trezeguet on the back and hope for the best.

haha ... 76 pages and counting, and nobody wants to make a new thread !!
<{ByeHomer}>

haha ... 76 pages and counting, and nobody wants to make a new thread !!
<{ByeHomer}>

no @EOW is making a special edition one coz it's the final in his home country / town and he is doing a special one with pictures/videos

no @EOW is making a special edition one coz it's the final in his home country / town and he is doing a special one with pictures/videos
The CL footage I've seen so far really highlights what a beautiful city Cardiff is. Has some breathtaking architecture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back