Premier League Thread v207: Champions League Final - Real Madrid v Juventus LOOMS Edition

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Bale is an unused sub tonight and asks Jose to save him.

The CL footage I've seen so far really highlights what a beautiful city Cardiff is. Has some breathtaking architecture.
yeh ive been to wales twice, i'd love to sit on a Welsh countryside hill with the Brit Prem Fredders like @UltimateVictory, NF, Weo and The One True and blast the choons out around a camp fire

goals

Been out for an hour and already called someone a cunt. Literally wanting to punch everyone lol

yeh ive been to wales twice, i'd love to sit on a Welsh countryside hill with the Brit Prem Fredders like @UltimateVictory, NF, Weo and The One True and blast the choons out around a camp fire

goals
Took a trip back home with an ex back in the late 90's & instead of hitting St Pancras up we rented a car & drove north right through Wales. The farmhouse B&B's there were f'n brilliant!. Stunningly beautiful Country, countryside is breathtaking.

To hit Birmingham's concrete jungle straight after was proper depressing lol

Been out for an hour and already called someone a cunt. Literally wanting to punch everyone lol

Loool what happened?!? you need to woosah. I've been like you lately

Any cunt that gets on my tit gets it full barreled.

and i cant even fight

but i sure can swear lol

@LEWIS540 @Good Ole Stannis's BBQ @Twelve75

Who you rooting for tonight?

Have a soft spot for Bale, Isco & Modric but still rooting for Juve. Love Buffon & Alves. Pjanic is a boss too.

Very close match between the two best sides in the world. I've flipped back n forth on who I think will win a cpl times. Leaning towards Juve right now.
Neither,both cunts.....if I'm pushed, Madrid.

rio_302x322.jpg

00EE76491000044C-0-Ronaldo_claimed_his_first_ever_club_honour_in_Cardiff_the_FA_Cup-a-8_1496484207938.jpg

Ronaldo claimed his first-ever club honour in Cardiff - the FA Cup with United in 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back