Premiere League Thread v.734 or "Tules How We Miss You" a Story of (weight)Loss and Triumph

Which Club Will Kyle be Most Loyal to Next Year

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Timestamped)

" ... people can question maybe my decisions but not my loyalty to this club and my commitment to this club ...."

Gotta love and almost feel for Wenger.
How much Money has he earned at Arsenal ?
jason-sudeikis.png

Anyway, goodnight all.

#WeMissTules

@El Che I haven't checked the la liga schedule, what's the most likely games that either teams drop points.

@Da Speeit Colorado are ass this year, idk what the hell is going on with them.

Badji fam!

@Da Speeit Colorado are ass this year, idk what the hell is going on with them.

Badji fam!

dude i fell asleep forgot they were playing

Watched that last game we bottled in the final seconds, idk what the fucking issue is.

@El Che I haven't checked the la liga schedule, what's the most likely games that either teams drop points.

Barcelona - Have struggled lately away from home so I think all of their remaining away fixtures are tricky. Next Saturday it's the Catalan Derby away to Espanyol who are dirty cocksuckers when they play us. That could be very tough if they start going in on our guys.

Villarreal at home after that always has potential to be difficult but Barca should win. If they drop points in their home matches they deserve to not win the title.

Las Palmas away on paper should be no problem, but you never know. They took points twice off Real this year so they can get up for big games, just not very consistent.

Madrid - Have Valencia and Sevilla at home sandwiched around Atleti in the CL. In a 12 day span. Could be physically draining.

Malaga away is not an easy task either.

Then they have the match in hand away at Celta Vigo who of course have beaten Barca there the last couple years and eliminated full strength Madrid from the Copa Del Rey. They will be in Europa though so they will be stretched thin also. Toughest matchup for them the rest of the way in the league here I'd say.

dude i fell asleep forgot they were playing

Watched that last game we bottled in the final seconds, idk what the fucking issue is.
Defense isn't as potent and just aren't able to score enough, or barely any for that matter, at the moment. Trading Cronin for a risky winger to try and bolster the attack hasn't paid off.

Barcelona - Have struggled lately away from home so I think all of their remaining away fixtures are tricky. Next Saturday it's the Catalan Derby away to Espanyol who are dirty cocksuckers when they play us. That could be very tough if they start going in on our guys.

Villarreal at home after that always has potential to be difficult but Barca should win. If they drop points in their home matches they deserve to not win the title.

Las Palmas away on paper should be no problem, but you never know. They took points twice off Real this year so they can get up for big games, just not very consistent.

Madrid - Have Valencia and Sevilla at home sandwiched around Atleti in the CL. In a 12 day span. Could be physically draining.

Malaga away is not an easy task either.

Then they have the match in hand away at Celta Vigo who of course have beaten Barca there the last couple years and eliminated full strength Madrid from the Copa Del Rey. They will be in Europa though so they will be stretched thin also. Toughest matchup for them the rest of the way in the league here I'd say.
Damn it's actually rougher than I thought, is espanyol the one team that Suarez was calling their mothers whores at half time? They are fucking dirty cunts? I get the 3-7 teams of la liga mixed up a lot.

I'm so upset I missed the Classico, was on 4:30 here and there just wasn't anything that ended when arsenal game finished.... wish I watched the pool game after lmao. Benteke scoring half the goals he did for Liverpool at anfield for CP is friggen gold.

Griffin out of the playoffs, dude needs to be wrapped in cotton wool, he's as bad as Wilshire.....

Out of the remaining games for Madrid and Barça, Madrid have the tougher schedule remaining.

Madrid can drop points against Celta, Valencia, Sevilla or Málaga.

Barça can drop points against Villarreal.

Just watched the replay of the latest El Classic, Messy is amazing, that was a great strike at the end.

Damn it's actually rougher than I thought, is espanyol the one team that Suarez was calling their mothers whores at half time? They are fucking dirty cunts? I get the 3-7 teams of la liga mixed up a lot.

I'm so upset I missed the Classico, was on 4:30 here and there just wasn't anything that ended when arsenal game finished.... wish I watched the pool game after lmao. Benteke scoring half the goals he did for Liverpool at anfield for CP is friggen gold.

Griffin out of the playoffs, dude needs to be wrapped in cotton wool, he's as bad as Wilshire.....
Yea they do all that type of shit. They are dirty cunts. Their old keeper stamped Messi's ankle when he was on the ground. Pepe type stuff. They take the cross town rivalry too seriously.

I'd recommend watching the Clasico match even as a neutral fan it was a fun and exciting sporting event played at a high level.

Yea they do all that type of shit. They are dirty cunts. Their old keeper stamped Messi's ankle when he was on the ground. Pepe type stuff. They take the cross town rivalry too seriously.

I'd recommend watching the Clasico match even as a neutral fan it was a fun and exciting sporting event played at a high level.
Yea, it's probably because they are so small that they want to somehow impact the opponent even when they lose.

Lmao Ramos saying he shouldn't of been sent because their was no intent is hilarious.

Lol
Love our rivalry, but no chance in hell. El Clasico rivalry transcends the sport a bit, everyone takes note.

Superclasico is pretty much a fight on the field. It gets ugly

Stop it. El Clasico has only been this big within the last decade. It had his moments in the past but nowadays it has to do with the popularity of Messi and CR7.

Boca-River is and will always be the greatest. Even when the teams are bad,the fans are up for it.

There is nothing like the passion within in Argentina when two rivals play each other.

I was worried about greizmann leaving atlético but I read a report about atlético already being in talks with him to increase his pay and the buyout clause. The whole him considering leaving to Man U is just him holding out for more pay I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back