President Donald Trump acused by 3 women of Sexual Misconduct

Well, one way would be if your wife was feigning sleep while it was taken for laughs and everyone was in on the joke, including you, which is what someone who claimed to have taken the photograph in question has stated publicly.

True, I didn't know that.
Not saying it's not true or anything. But I would assume that would have been the first thing Franken would bring up?
Not sure but that's what I would do.
That's actually part of what makes me believe most of those accusations are correct in the last couple months.
Because the people don't come out strongly denying it.

Except for the Donald of course. Say about the Donald what you want but that guy sure know how to go from 0 to all in denial immediately.
And he is the guilty one. Imagine what he would do if he would be wrongfully accused.

Trump has led a life of treating others with disrespect. War veterans, handicapped people and women.

second he has openly stated he does whatever he wants to women. On top of that he's an adulterer who has cheated on all his wives.

Making a bet that these trump allegations are true seems like a safe bet
True.....with everything we know about him it makes perfect sense. But he has millions of followers who are extremely loyal to him. It wont get anywhere

True.....with everything we know about him it makes perfect sense. But he has millions of followers who are extremely loyal to him. It wont get anywhere

It's just another layer on the pattern that is his life and his treatment of other people.

A betting man would say this is a no brainer

True, I didn't know that.
Not saying it's not true or anything. But I would assume that would have been the first thing Franken would bring up?
Not sure but that's what I would do.
That's actually part of what makes me believe most of those accusations are correct in the last couple months.
Because the people don't come out strongly denying it.

Except for the Donald of course. Say about the Donald what you want but that guy sure know how to go from 0 to all in denial immediately.
And he is the guilty one. Imagine what he would do if he would be wrongfully accused.
Even so the picture is suspect if only because so many might not appreciate the joke. I think he knew more revelations were coming so rather than deny, he would take the opposite tack and try to minimize the impact. Hard to say, but it seems clear in the US political climate right now, it's better to deny no matter how many accusations there are (19 I think, in the case of Trump) than to apologize for even the slightest offense.

Wow... this thread is full of people full on ready to convict the president of rape / sexual assault without a fucking shred of proof. It's also funny that these same people have the audacity to call anybody who doesn't go along with their bullshit "partisan hacks." Leave the politics out of this and what do you really have...

-1 girl who says she was groped on a plane 30 FUCKING YEARS ago
-1 girl who says says he forcibly kissed her in 2005
-1 girl who says he looked at the Ms America pageant contestants like they were pieces of meat

“He was like an octopus,” she said. “His hands were everywhere.”

In the same article, Crooks said Trump forcibly kissed her when they met in 2005. Holvey accused Trump of personally inspecting her and the other 2006 Miss USA candidates during a contest event that year. “He would step in front of each girl and look you over from head to toe like we were just meat, we were just sexual objects, that we were not people,” she told CNN in 2016. “You know when a gross guy at the bar is checking you out? It’s that feeling.”

Are you all really ready to take ANYBODY to court over those kinds of silly allegations? Most states have about a 5-10 year statute of limitation on sexual assault so every one of these allegations has no legal merit and that makes it's pretty obvious it's yet another attempt at character assassination. Unfortunately the liberal way of attacking people isn't to debate or argue with them, but instead to obtain a higher moral ground and then pretend they are superior and therefore everything they say is righteous and true.

I'm not backing Trump here and saying he's a perfect boy scout, but how are you people so willing to just jump on this and forgo the trial and go straight to the penalty phase? Holy shit people.. get a fucking grip!

It's just another layer on the pattern that is his life and his treatment of other people.

A betting man would say this is a no brainer
I dont think any bookie would offer you a bet. Its basically free money. I am still amazed Donald Trump has become the face of conservatism. If someone told you this 7 years ago this would happen. You would laugh at them

I dont think any bookie would offer you a bet. Its basically free money. I am still amazed Donald Trump has become the face of conservatism. If someone told you this 7 years ago this would happen. You would laugh at them

Eh to be honest that party has been morally bankrupt for decades. It's just gotten progressively worse since Reagan got the ball rolling. Been down hill since that time

http://www.newsweek.com/president-t...riticism-roy-moore-alabama-senate-race-744143

President Donald Trump endorsed Roy Moore partly out of resentment against top advisers who condemned the candidate—including his daughter Ivanka Trump.

According to a Politico report, the president felt "resentful and angry" when Ivanka Trump condemned Moore in November and told the Associated Press there's "a special place in hell for people who prey on children."

nceG0ss.jpg

http://www.newsweek.com/president-t...riticism-roy-moore-alabama-senate-race-744143

President Donald Trump endorsed Roy Moore partly out of resentment against top advisers who condemned the candidate—including his daughter Ivanka Trump.

According to a Politico report, the president felt "resentful and angry" when Ivanka Trump condemned Moore in November and told the Associated Press there's "a special place in hell for people who prey on children."

nceG0ss.jpg

Totally off-topic, but I never noticed it totally looks like the two birds are fucking.

It's funny how people like that can be so legally objectivist, yet don't apply such generous "well if no charges, then no wrongdoing" standards to, say, the Clintons
Yeah, but emails Benghazi uranium.

I'm just waiting for the lawsuits so Trump can be deposed

Answer the question. It's fraudulent to claim you require "evidence" to validate sexual harassment claims without being able to define that evidence.
Something more than an allegation ie some substance. Fart out a semen sample or perhaps video evidence. I prefer to hash out those details then do what your doing which is leading a which hunt that incriminates people solely based on the accusation.

Funny how they all come out after he is president,it not like he hasn’t been in the public eye for decades. Saying is not doing and that’s key.

Something more than an allegation ie some substance. Fart out a semen sample or perhaps video evidence. I prefer to hash out those details then do what your doing which is leading a which hunt that incriminates people solely based on the accusation.

I already presented the environment within which most of these harassment events occur. The sort of evidence you're calling for simply will not exist.

Here's what should be looked for:

Multiple claims from entirely unconnected accusers and absent obvious political or financial motivation.

Here's what should be looked for:

Multiple claims from entirely unconnected accusers and absent obvious political or financial motivation.

So once these prerequisites have been met you are going on assume guilt? How about some lie detector tests for all parties.

So once these prerequisites have been met you are going on assume guilt? How about some lie detector tests for all parties.

Lie detector tests are not reliable.

We're also not talking about criminal prosecutions here. We're talking about the firing of private employees or the forced resignations/censures of public officials.

Lie detector tests are not reliable.

We're also not talking about criminal prosecutions here. We're talking about the firing of private employees or the forced resignations/censures of public officials.
Yea I'm not thoroughly convinced. Go back to the drawing boards.

Back