President Trump: Creation of Space Force, 6th Branch of US Military

You must be confused. Trump could buy you if he wanted to. He could literally own you. All physical attributes go out the window when he has the money & power to do whatever he wants

Yeah makes total sense in a “this is how I dramatically defend my lover” kind of creepy way....

What the fuck is wrong with you? You’re boasting about the financial status of ANOTHER MAN. I know girlfriends who think that’s petty.

Do you guys have to hand over your balls when you join the cult?

Yeah makes total sense in a “this is how I dramatically defend my lover” kind of creepy way....

What the fuck is wrong with you? You’re boasting about the financial status of ANOTHER MAN. I know girlfriends who think that’s petty.

Do you guys have to hand over your balls when you join the cult?
I was responding to your post where you were describing attributes that determine whether or not ANOTHER MAN is alpha lol you’re not very smart. Remember what you post before make yourself look that stupid again. Wow

I was responding to your post where you were describing attributes that determine whether or not ANOTHER MAN is alpha lol you’re not very smart. Remember what you post before make yourself look that stupid again. Wow

What the fuck does money have to do with being alpha? Are you Trump himself? Sorry Donald, you still have to pay women to fuck you. You still have to fight to get your paid-for wife, to HOLD YOUR HAND in public. You would still get the shit beat out of you by any adult male that's worked for a living, and many who haven't.

Meanwhile I can get a gorgeous blonde with a perfect ass to happily put my cock in her mouth. And all I have to do, is be me. I can enjoy this wonderful event while looking out at a beautiful ocean with the warm hawaiian sun beating down on me.

Does that make me alpha to you? I hope not. You seem to be using "alpha" as 'the guy I most want inside of me'....

The president can't just create a new branch of military. Trump is a fucking moron.

An honest question for anyone in this thread that might know:

When space travel becomes a more common occurrence in the human experience, will spacecraft's follow Aviation protocols, or Naval protocols?

A compelling argument could be made for either. I'm wondering what people with any experience in the Navy, the Air Force, or even just licensed pilots, or people who spend a lot of time on the high seas would think about this.

When space travel becomes a more common occurrence in the human experience, will spacecraft's follow Aviation protocols, or Naval protocols?

A compelling argument could be made for either. I'm wondering what people with any experience in the Navy, the Air Force, or even just licensed pilots, or people who spend a lot of time on the high seas would think about this.

Under consequence that they'll be vaulted into a vacuum abyss, versus just into the sea, I think its reasonable that they would.

Ok trump idiots, let me break this down for you since half yall are arguing nonsense.

There are some benefits to this, ill break it down in snippets.

1) nasa and other space companies would benefit from the defense budget. i dont know need to explain to much more,
but maybe we might see a airbase on the moon like lunex project or horizon program from the 50s and 60s
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunex_Project
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Horizon

2) a lot more projects would and spacecraft would be developed at a quicker rate
3)Asteroid and minning helium-3 on the moon
4) He who dominates space dominates the earth. This would ensure american power and great boost american pride as a nation
5) Weapons tech would see a rapid development, like engines tech and space suits.

Cons.

1) The military budget would be insane.
2) why not give more money to nasa and or merge nasa with the airforce thus giving a nasa more money to develop tech for the airfore?
3) Seriously stop sucking trumps dick, this isnt helping. if he wants to go back to the moon he needs to stop giving the military money and give nasa money so we could seed up space development. Easy alternative.
4) if he gave money to nasa instead of the military it would benefit civilians more
5) he could invest money into asteroid mining, a lunar base, which would help create more scientist and engineers instead of fucking soldiers.

Do you have to be an astronaut to be a field officer?

Can we just give NASA more money instead? I feel like that would be more useful.

Good old branding baby. Imagine the headlines "Trump funds Nasa" vs "Trump creates Space Force." One sounds neat, the other is already trending worldwide with crazy videos and memes.

Ok trump idiots, let me break this down for you since half yall are arguing nonsense.

There are some benefits to this, ill break it down in snippets.

1) nasa and other space companies would benefit from the defense budget. i dont know need to explain to much more,
but maybe we might see a airbase on the moon like lunex project or horizon program from the 50s and 60s
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunex_Project
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Horizon

2) a lot more projects would and spacecraft would be developed at a quicker rate
3)Asteroid and minning helium-3 on the moon
4) He who dominates space dominates the earth. This would ensure american power and great boost american pride as a nation
5) Weapons tech would see a rapid development, like engines tech and space suits.

Cons.

1) The military budget would be insane.
2) why not give more money to nasa and or merge nasa with the airforce thus giving a nasa more money to develop tech for the airfore?
3) Seriously stop sucking trumps dick, this isnt helping. if he wants to go back to the moon he needs to stop giving the military money and give nasa money so we could seed up space development. Easy alternative.
4) if he gave money to nasa instead of the military it would benefit civilians more
5) he could invest money into asteroid mining, a lunar base, which would help create more scientist and engineers instead of fucking soldiers.

I think we call agree that while more immediate exploration of our solar system and an expanded presence in space is beneficial to all of humanity.... Trump is more or less giving us the 9 year old version of that with "think about soldiers in space, with lasers, anti-gravity weapons and American flags on Saturn! SPACE FORCE."

I'm sure a lot of people here would prefer we focus resources on this planet's issues than invest them in off world projects, and a lot would argue the inevitability of nature demands we make those investments now. But I think all of us reasonable adults can come together and admit no matter where we land on the issue, we all agree the President sounds like a fucking buffoon on this.

As @Roaming East said, the Marines aren't really an "elite" force. They are a light infantry force designed to invade. Their logistical support is designed to last them 3 whole days, meaning that they aren't designed to do long operations on their own.
Marines are better careerists, but historically, they have had higher initial attrition rates.

@sub_thug is active U.S. Army and I'm retired U.S. Army. Here is my 2 cents on the U.S. Marines. Marines are not elite, they are 'soldiers' in the U.S. Navy. Their sole purpose when created was to have 'soldiers' who would un-board ships and fight on land all over the world. The U.S. Navy could have used soldiers to do the job back in the day. Marines rely solely on the U.S. Navy budget, that is why those boys are always short of gear when fighting in the field. They beg, borrow, and steal from the Army to survive. Their only unique asset is that they have their own air support assets, Marine jet fighters. The U.S. Marine Corps require a less number of bodies to fill its quota than the U.S. Army, therefore they have the luxury to pick-and-choose who gets in. Love my Marines cousins, but not too many years ago, congress was thinking of doing away with the Marine Corps. Well, it never happened and it will never happen. They do spend almost twice as much time in marksmanship training in basic as the U.S. Army, something I wish the U.S. Army would do.

Also, U.S. Navy SEALs, they are basically U.S. Army Special Forces in the U.S. Navy. I don't recall the last time a SEAL blew something up in the water. All their work in the past 15 years has been done on land.

@sub_thug, our boy 2LT Spencer Rapone is officially out of the U.S. Army with an 'other-than-honorable' discharge. I told you those 10th Mountain Division boys would take care of that piece of shit.

Sci-Fi tends to use Navy Protocols because the day to day operations are more applicable to serving on a large vessel, self-contained vessel for long periods of time.

I don't think it will become a more common occurrence due to budget. I would say they would follow aviation 'protocol', those 'ships' are not exactly flying on water. Actually, space is a vacuum.

"We need to reign in government spending!!!"

"So how about a Space Force! Sounds cool right? Ok so first things first, I'm gonna need about a trillion dollars, cash...."

Bernie Sanders free college plan would cost 47 billion!!!! Thats too much!!!!

$2.3 trillion in tax cuts to oligarchs and quadrillions more for a space program....we can afford it!!!!

Mattis thinks this is a dumb idea. Yes, the guy who's nickname is, "Mad Dog" is more sensible than the President:rolleyes:

We don't have money to spend making sure our water is clean, but we got money for a fucking Space Force? Anyone who actually suggests that, doesn't have a legal right to a working pair of balls.

Idiocracy has come to reality.

'Creation of Space Force, 6th Branch of U.S. Military'
With limited budget to be taken out of the U.S. Air Force budget (like the USMC with the U.S. Navy budget), here is what is currently on plan. Recently de-classified (from TOP SECRET):

The U.S. Army has said it does not want anything to do with this fucked up Trump plan...

What the fuck does money have to do with being alpha? Are you Trump himself? Sorry Donald, you still have to pay women to fuck you. You still have to fight to get your paid-for wife, to HOLD YOUR HAND in public. You would still get the shit beat out of you by any adult male that's worked for a living, and many who haven't.

Meanwhile I can get a gorgeous blonde with a perfect ass to happily put my cock in her mouth. And all I have to do, is be me. I can enjoy this wonderful event while looking out at a beautiful ocean with the warm hawaiian sun beating down on me.

Does that make me alpha to you? I hope not. You seem to be using "alpha" as 'the guy I most want inside of me'....

jaime-nice.gif

Starting at 11:37

President Trump has announced a DOD directive to establish a 6th branch of the US Military, a US Space Force. The dimension of Space is currently run by US Strategic Command (4-Star General Command) via the Joint Space Operations Center and Air Force Space Command (both 3-Star Commands).

I find this is to be incredibly interesting, and I'd like to see how this develops. At present, I'm a bit skeptical of the need for a Space Force. The reason for that is because I'm asking myself the following questions:
1. First and foremost, is there a function that isn't being performed that should be?
2. If not, is there a function that isn't being performed to the level that is appropriate? By this I mean something to the effect of, "Do we have 4 guys assigned to a task that we should have several thousand assigned to?"
3. Is there another country that is either challenging US space supremacy and is on track to challenge US space supremacy?
4. Could the duties of a US Space Force be adopted by an existing US military branch (probably the Air Force, as they pretty much do all the space stuff nowadays anyways) that already has existing processes, procedures, and infrastructure? A US Space Force would still need human resources folks, IT personnel, a medical staff, lawyers, truck drivers to move stuff around, military police, forces to guard facilities and launch pads like the Air Force Security Forces do for airstrips, and more. Does it make sense to recreate the wheel in a separate military branch instead of piggybacking off of existing military branches, using their personnel and processes?

On the other hand, it could lead to more space missions that get humans to Mars and beyond, lead to the establishment of colonies on other planets, capture American wonder (and get us thinking about the future instead of living in the past, something I fear that we do a lot these days), and create a ton of opportunities.

I guess the whole thing would really need to be fleshed out more before I pass any meaningful judgment, but what say you?

If trump or any of his idiot staff had 1/10th of the logic that you had in this post....

We wouldn’t even be talking about a space force.

Only problem is that whole international treaty about not weaponizing space that we kinda ratified.

Kinda hard to create a space army when you explicitly said you wouldn't do that. If we make actual moves to do so, we're going to face widespread international censure from allies and enemies alike. It's a needless escalation that only further serves to drive the point home that our word as a country isn't worth absolute shit. You guys have no idea the damage that's being done not only to our international standing, but our ability to even negotiate within that international framework. We already had one dipshit in here saying that he would piss on the constitution if it was expedient for him, we're just gonna concede the credibility of the US as well as any calls for peace too, huh?
Trump Space University :cool:

One trillion dollar deficit per year already and planning to start a new military branch? Did I mention Murica has a looming trade war with Europe, China, Canada and Mexico? That's a recipe for economic success right there. This is totally not going to end in tears at all.

Back