President Trump Energy policy head rushing past a reporter asking him questions

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score

Poor lady getting a nice workout in lol.

Funny

That's Amy Goodman, she's a fuckin' G.

In fairness, I run away from medieval witches as well.

If the Left really wants to move away from coal the Left would not fight against nuclear energy

If the Left really wants to move away from coal the Left would not fight against nuclear energy
The regressive left are liberals and if the liberal regressive left cared about X they should do Y. Adressing the issue at hand is regressive and anyone reporting is fake news. I agree with this statement about the regressive liberal left, who are also cucks, snowflakes and regressive.

The regressive left are liberals and if the liberal regressive left cared about X they should do Y. Adressing the issue at hand is regressive and anyone reporting is fake news. I agree with this statement about the regressive liberal left, who are also cucks, snowflakes and regressive.

Correct since you as a reasonable person would agree that humanity is not going back to an agrarian state you agree that humanity must invest in alternative forms of energy such as nuclear.

A lot of major liberals support nuclear energy part of the problem is solar is at a cost per kWh VS nuclear has leveled and new battery technology such as liquid metal and solid state battery technology will cause solar production costs to drop even more. It will be hard to make a case for nuclear till tokamak fusion reactors get proven even then the 30 to 40 billion dollar cost is not viable for mass adoption. Small nuclear reactors have not turned into a viable method due to costs.

Correct since you as a reasonable person would agree that humanity is not going back to an agrarian state you agree that humanity must invest in alternative forms of energy such as nuclear.
I do agree with the switch to green energy, I just like taking a piss on all the American right wingers who constantly screech about "liberals!". Though in your case that wasn't really the case so.. my bad.

A lot of major liberals support nuclear energy part of the problem is solar is at a cost per kWh VS nuclear has leveled and new battery technology such as liquid metal and solid state battery technology will cause solar production costs to drop even more. It will be hard to make a case for nuclear till tokamak fusion reactors get proven even then the 30 to 40 billion dollar cost is not viable for mass adoption. Small nuclear reactors have not turned into a viable method due to costs.

Would REALLY like an article/report be tough on specifics and less about promoting fluffy overviews.

"The big problem with solar is when the sunsets." Yeah, no shit sherlock! Tell us something only a complete moron wouldn't know.

"oh BTW he's Canadian!" Well so is Jordan Peterson. But CBC won't like to remind us of that. shhhhh!

At least tell us how the damn thing works.It is patented it's not like a basic laymen technical overview would spoil anything. Chinese probably already have the schematics from hacking MIT's laboratory computers.

Poor lady getting a nice workout in lol.

Funny

No wonder he got appointed by Trump. Griffith and Trump are both living off their daddies legacy. Trump was living off Trusts Fred set up for him in his 60's and this other dude works at his daddies gas station.
Also what a cuck. Runs away from a woman and then gets talked down at his speech by a bunch of SJW's.

Didn't she cry after Trump was elected? Lol.
So what if she did? She's a damn good reporter and works really hard, has been a beast for decades, is non-partisan, and covers lots of stories that the MSM won't touch.

So what if she did? She's a damn good reporter and works really hard, has been a beast for decades, is non-partisan, and covers lots of stories that the MSM won't touch.

She has Trump Derangement Syndrome.

She has Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Yeah you have no idea who you're talking shit on, typical. She's a good egg, a real independent and we're lucky to have her. Especially when it comes to shining light on human rights abuses, no matter the administration.

Yeah you have no idea who you're talking shit on, typical. She's a good egg, a real independent and we're lucky to have her. Especially when it comes to shining light on human rights abuses, no matter the administration.

She cries, that's a sign of mental instability as an adult.

Back