President Trump is coming back to my town to help combat ms13. Thank you President Trump.

I agree, American culture can be a real problem.

I wouldn't go so far as to suggest that we should become a predominantly collectivist society though.

How about we just call this “thug” mentality what it is, the single most dangerous thing facing the urban population. Coupled with the left’s never ending celebration of degeneracy.

We’re in a nasty downward spiral.

So Trump is going to improve the socioeconomics of the area you live in?

I got news for you buddy. If it's not MS13, it's PENI, CWB, or the Crips. Poverty is the issue, and Trump cutting taxes for the rich while throwing out a few crumbs to pacify the middle class for a couple years, isn't going to help.

Maybe it's better if you move out of the ghetto.
If poverty is the issue, maybe we should stop importing poor people.

How about we just call this “thug” mentality what it is, the single most dangerous thing facing the urban population. Coupled with the left’s never ending celebration of degeneracy.

We’re in a nasty downward spiral.

Does your wife celebrate thug behavior? I've seen you mention several times that she's a liberal.

Anyways, I don't know anyone on the left or right who is celebrating "thug" behavior. If there are such people, I'm assuming they are outliers, so you instantly lose me when speaking in absolutes.

You mistake people attempting to identify causes and solutions as some kind of approval of such.

If poverty is the issue, maybe we should stop importing poor people.

Maybe we should stop exacerbating the desperation of poor people in the first place?

You are aware of why MS was formed, and why people from El Salvador fled their country in droves, correct?

Maybe we should stop exacerbating the desperation of poor people in the first place?

Importing poor people exacerbates the condition of poor people in our country. It also adds to overall poverty.

Don't get me wrong. I'm for immigration. I'm just pointing out that your arguments are easy to see as anti-immigration.

Obama's program was for unaccompanied minors who were claiming refugee status, and already had a parent legally present in the country. They were put on 2 years probation while their refugee status could be figured out. So I guess the parents of these kids were already living in your neighborhood?

FUCK OFF FROM THIS BOARD WITH FACTS, YOU DEGENERATE

So many posts here fall under “this is why Trump won” some of you have to be trolls or completely missing any link with common sense

Importing poor people exacerbates the condition of poor people in our country. It also adds to overall poverty.

Don't get me wrong. I'm for immigration. I'm just pointing out that your arguments are easy to see as anti-immigration.

My arguments may be easy to see when you selectively respond to only one portion of them.

Does your wife celebrate thug behavior? I've seen you mention several times that she's a liberal.

Anyways, I don't know anyone on the left or right who is celebrating "thug" behavior. If there are such people, I'm assuming they are outliers, so you instantly lose me when speaking in absolutes.

You mistake people attempting to identify causes and solutions as some kind of approval of such.

No, she’s still pretending the democrat party of 20 years ago still exists. She’s an accountant, so she recognizes Bernie and CO are selling a big fat lie because the numbers just don’t add up.

Perhaps the better wording would have been the progressives never ending celebration of degeneracy. Yay drugs, yay hooking up, never hold the poor or the failing accountable, etc.

No, she’s still pretending the democrat party of 20 years ago still exists. She’s an accountant, so she recognizes Bernie and CO are selling a big fat lie because the numbers just don’t add up.

Perhaps the better wording would have been the progressives never ending celebration of degeneracy. Yay drugs, yay hooking up, never hold the poor or the failing accountable, etc.

But that comes from both sides.

I absolutely agree people should be held accountable.

It doesn't help when you have a President who has a history of skirting responsibility by hiding behind a piece of paper to claim multiple bankruptcies. Sleeps with women while his wife is pregnant. Makes derogatory remarks about people who served our country, etc etc etc. This is someone that people supposedly look up to and aspire to be.

Are you sure, as a Trump supporter, you want to talk about "celebrating degeneracy"?

And you should also hold yourself partly responsible for people wanting to flee a situation where they were getting their limbs hacked to pieces by American funded and trained death squads.

It's like breaking a dog's leg and then blaming him for limping. Your cheap goods and colonial forays of installing "Western friendly" dictatorships certainly plays a part in the problems you want a large number of victims to take responsibility for.

But that comes from both sides.

I absolutely agree people should be held accountable.

It doesn't help when you have a President who has a history of skirting responsibility by hiding behind a piece of paper to claim multiple bankruptcies. Sleeps with women while his wife is pregnant. Makes derogatory remarks about people who served our country, etc etc etc. This is someone that people supposedly look up to and aspire to be.

Are you sure, as a Trump supporter, you want to talk about "celebrating degeneracy"?

And you should also hold yourself partly responsible for people wanting to flee a situation where they were getting their limbs hacked to pieces by American funded and trained death squads.

It's like breaking a dog's leg and then blaming him for limping. Your cheap goods and colonial forays of installing "Western friendly" dictatorships certainly plays a part in the problems you want a large number of victims to take responsibility for.

Thanks for proving my point, Trump was a democrat all his life...

<TheDonald>

I agree, American culture can be a real problem.

I wouldn't go so far as to suggest that we should become a predominantly collectivist society though.

American culture is not causing newly arrived El Salvadorean gang members to murder people by the most brutal means possible.

So Trump is going to improve the socioeconomics of the area you live in?

I got news for you buddy. If it's not MS13, it's PENI, CWB, or the Crips. Poverty is the issue, and Trump cutting taxes for the rich while throwing out a few crumbs to pacify the middle class for a couple years, isn't going to help.

Maybe it's better if you move out of the ghetto.

Feeding poverty with tax dollars is often a band aid rather than a solution to poverty. Creating more job opportunities is a real solution to poverty and cutting taxes for the wealthy often creates more jobs.

Trump will make no dent in this issue and you will still praise him <Lmaoo>

You should just send in an open "fill in the blank" thank you letter and save us anymore of these threads, bloodandsoilworth

He has already made a dent. Clearly, you want to silence those who want to speak about what goes on in their neighborhoods. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thanks for proving my point, Trump was a democrat all his life...

<TheDonald>

Well I guess the jokes on you for electing a guy who epitomizes the concept of skirting personal responsibilities and celebrating degeneracy.

Good call Bob.

The president isn't going to do shit for your neighborhood. That's where local politics come in. If you feel things are that bad in your neighborhood;

A. Move
B. Do something about it. Get into the local political scene.

Expecting the president of the United States to come and save your worthless ass isn't going to do anything.

Easy to tell someone to simply move. I am guessing you don't own property of your own? Arn't tied down by a lease?

You're all wrong here. Local (or even state) governments can do nothing about illegal immigration. Only the federal government has the authority to deport illegal immigrants.

lol @ needing another man to come save you, I now understand why you cucks refer to Trump as "daddy" makes perfect sense. You're still mentally a child looking to be saved from the Monster in your closet by your father, so touching. This also explains why you think "quality trim" is found in high schools.

this post is too good lol

Fuck them holy mother mary devil worshippers.

Easy to tell someone to simply move. I am guessing you don't own property of your own? Arn't tied down by a lease?

You're all wrong here. Local (or even state) governments can do nothing about illegal immigration. Only the federal government has the authority to deport illegal immigrants.

He still has a choice. Don't like option A? Then choose option B.

Dirty Donny isn't going to help your local neighborhood. That's up to the people that actually live there.

You better watch out you better not cry csuse I am telling you why.

Donald Trump is comming to my Town.!

Back