President Trump to sign E.O. addressing family separation.

Not a good look to say there's nothing you can do, but then do something when you get pestered enough. But still, better late than never. I could talk some shit about the hypocrisy displayed itt but honestly the guy changing his mind is a good thing. Let's wait and see what the meat of the thing actually says before giving him credit but also understand that him caving to public pressure is what we'd like from our elected government officials. I'm not going to be snide about the President listening to the people if that's how it all shakes out.

Can someone clear this up for me? Was this separation of families happening under the last administration or not? If so, but it was different in some notable way, could someone give details on that? Right now I see this back and forth about Obama doing it too but it being a Trump specific thing.

Please, details if you actually know what's happening. I'm finding this whole thing very confusing with the seeming conflicting sources.
there have been plenty of children separated from their parents:

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2014...n-crowded-us-cells-border-patrol-overwhelmed/

note the date of the article, 2014......

He's doing something about it, and you still find a reason to attack. You don't give a shit about children in cages, and never did. You only care about attacking Trump.
he couldve done this the other day instead of lying and saying it was up to the democrats

or was he too busy creating his space force that day? forgive me for not applauding him "addressing"(whatever the fuck that means) the child concentration camps

Last edited:
Somewhere, Stephen Miller is alone in a room, quietly sobbing.

Families were still separated before the zero tolerance policy was enacted.

Nice try though!
But you can't tell the difference between actively trying to avoid it and not getting it 100% (but it was successful enough that it was rare) and the opposite which is to actively increase it happening as a result of Trump's policy. Partisanship has cause you to really lose your way. In your OP you are literally praising Trump for stopping a self inflicted wound and simultaneously slimming Obama. Have some fucking integrity man.

there have been plenty of children separated from their parents:

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2014...n-crowded-us-cells-border-patrol-overwhelmed/

note the date of the article, 2014......
38C290AF522F4A65BA8E3911BCEC605A.jpg

from the article.... mothers with their kids

The fucking Trumpsters just can't stop lying to protect their lord and savior. Do you guys have any dignity left?

http://www.politifact.com/punditfac...ald-trumps-separation-immigrant-families-was/

Under Obama it was rare and no where near the level it happened under Trump and once they were identified they were reunited quickly. Obama's policy tried to avoid separations! Let's also remember this policy under Trump was intended to outrage people (just look at Stephen Miller's comments about it). This is exactly what they wanted.

It's great that Trump is going to stop it. But lets be crystal fucking clear, it's a result of public and political pressure and nothing else. Trump fucking defended the policy a few days ago. If you want to say anything about this current development is "better late than never".
Thank you!

https://wtkr.com/2018/06/20/preside...rder-to-keep-immigrant-families-together/amp/

President Trump will sign an executive order later today addressing the separation of families of detained illegal immigrants.

Obama had eight years to put his signature on a piece of paper, and did nothing.

It's good to have a President that's capable of actually leading again.

What say you Warroom? Is this the right policy move, the wrong policy move? What's you're reasoning for your stance?

LOL. Here's your answer douchetard.

BTW the policy did not start until April of this year. It must have been Obama's last thing he did while in office.

This policy of separating kids was starting under Trump BY Trump.

"BUT BUT OBAMA!!!"

Stick to farming and go collect my potatoes ya blueberry...

Obama's policy was to actively try and stop it, so no, you're lying.
Interesting.

You call me a liar in your first sentence....

It is accurate to say that it happened but happened rarely as they couldn't totally avoid it. So your praise of Trump is utterly ridiculous and full of shit.
..... then you admit I'm right in your second sentence.

I can put up with your stupidity on taxes and regulations but you're showing a ridiculous moral failing on this one bud.
Adding personal insults is just a sign that you have no confidence in your arguments.

I accept your concession.

Only Trump fans would praise trump for repeatedly lying to them

you're avoiding the photos with whole rooms of kids.... why?
Im not ignoring them, they are horrible and shit to see..... but who made the zero tolerance policy? Will you at least admit that however shit that law is, Trump has made it even more extreme than it previously was?

this isnt about passing blame, nothing will ever get fixed in any country if people refuse to acknowledge shitty stuff on their side of the political spectrum

Good for Trump. This might trigger his hard-core base though. I can already hear the trailer parks quaking.

Interesting.

You call me a liar in your first sentence....

..... then you admit I'm right in your second sentence.

You were not right and were absolutely lying. I was stating something you could have said to be accurate. Read it again. You're repeatedly saying Obama was "doing it" when the reality was he was trying to stop it. You have it totally backwards.

Adding personal insults is just a sign that you have no confidence in your arguments.

I accept your concession.

There is no concession. This thread is proof you have totally lost your way and you're defending a highly immoral president. You deserve criticism precisely because your argument is terrible and indefensible and you've won nothing.

Trump creates a problem with an egregious action, can't hold the line on his decision, caves, then he and his base proclaim him a hero for solving the problem.

I wonder if he will backtrack this hard on his tariffs within a few months...?

Back