President Trump to sign E.O. addressing family separation.

He didn't need to because, as I said multiple times and it was in the articles, it happened rarely and when it did they were reunited quickly.

Trump needs an EO to stop his own damn policy!!!

My problem with these statements is there is no details provided. In fact they didn't even keep track of how many kids Obama separated from their parents so it makes me wonder where these people are getting their numbers from. If know one was keeping track how can they possibly know this?

The flip flopping of Trump fan boys is amazing to watch. They were for the separation and now against it.
I feel like I live in North Korea, and we must worship our Dear Leader.

Top tier backpedaling we're seeing in here.. most of these trumpsters should try out for the NFL...

You’d flat out have Obama’s cock in your ass if he’d done it lol.
wtf has Obama got to do with anything?

the only defense you guys have got is lazy whataboutisms.

You've already admitted that family separations occurred under the Obama administration.

You've done nothing more than attempt to minimize a fact you already admitted was true.
Still not reading anything I see. I get it, this thread was embarrassing for you.

Yup, it's clear you didn't read anything I wrote and made zero attempt to think it through and address it.

Just repeating myself now, but you're totally lost.
The classic tactic of someone debating in bad faith is to ignore the large part of the other person's argument and to hyper-focus on only an isolated part that serves one's own argument.
You've already admitted that family separations occurred under the Obama administration.

You've done nothing more than attempt to minimize a fact you already admitted was true.
At that point its clear they're not interested in a good faith discussion but instead merely patting themselves on the back. So yeah, little use continuing with this goof.

The classic tactic of someone debating in bad faith is to ignore the large part of the other person's argument and to hyper-focus on only an isolated part that serves one's own argument.

At that point its clear they're not interested in a good faith discussion but instead merely patting themselves on the back. So yeah, little use continuing with this goof.
That's exactly right. He's argued in bad faith and claimed victory without a mere attempt to address anything that was said. Fact is the OP is indefensible and he fucking knows it.

And I'll take your advice here and abandon ship.

My problem with these statements is there is no details provided. In fact they didn't even keep track of how many kids Obama separated from their parents so it makes me wonder where these people are getting their numbers from. If know one was keeping track how can they possibly know this?
*are

What I find funny is Trump's AG enforced this policy and now Trump is putting on a big show to end it, when all Trump had to do is make a phone call to Recusal Sessions and the policy would stop.

“Whataboutism”.......shut the fuck up with your liberal news speak lol.
I think living so far away from civilization is rotting your brain.

The term, "whataboutism" is a term used in debate, it's got nothing to do with political affiliation.

“Whataboutism”.......shut the fuck up with your liberal news speak lol.
its called a logical fallacy you twat

basically Trump does something bad, I criticise it and you respond with "but what about Obama?"

so now that you understand the flawed logic you like to use, have you got anything else to add fuckface?

What I find funny is Trump's AG enforced this policy and now Trump is putting on a big show to end it, when all Trump had to do is make a phone call to Recusal Sessions and the policy would stop.

He could do it behind closed doors , but then what? Nobody would know. It's better that people raise an outrage about it, and that Trump comes off strongly by individually putting an end to the practise.

It's strongman leadership 101. Whether people like to admit it or not, Trump's a master of it. He sets a thousand small fires, only to come off as the lone hero who puts out the big one. His designated fall men will eat the shit. Guys like Sessions were nominated precisely because they are universally unlikeable and expendable, and thus completely dependent on Trump to extend their political careers.

Nobody gives a shit about these kids. They're just a political device, always were. I mean, fuck me, there are millions of families in America whose fathers are incarcerated, often for menial reasons, and nobody gives a shit about them. You think people just suddenly decided to care? If they really cared then they could put their political grievances aside, and sigh from relief that their torment is over. But that's not what it was about, was it? It's preferable that their torment would continue, so that the negative publicity against Trump could continue.

Right now, Trump's turning the tables. He's turning a negative into a positive. And he's assuming all the responsibility for fixing the situation, for himself.

Nobody needs to respect Trump as a man. But whether you play with him, or against him, you've got to acknowledge that the man has some skills. He's a player. He has got moves. He's not a man to be taken lightly.

If you want to get rid of him, you've got to come at him with stronger stuff than this. Because he has got the executive power now, and he can use it whenever he pleases to counter anything that is directed at him. Being the most powerful man on Earth has its perks.

Last edited:
Back