Presidential Greatness Survey Results - Guess who's last place?

Are you my brother? It's uncanny lol.
tenor.gif

The popularity contests are just entertainment and amusements. Relative to the presidents of the last 40 odd years we know very little about presidents before the advent of TV , and especially little of the founding fathers. If the founders were under the scrutiny of recent presidents, we be aware of a lot more unfavorable details.

The popularity contests are just entertainment and amusements. Relative to the presidents of the last 40 odd years we know very little about presidents before the advent of TV , and especially little of the founding fathers. If the founders were under the scrutiny of recent presidents, we be aware of a lot more unfavorable details.

Andrew Jackson thought differently .

I think we are already aware of many unfavourable details.

Of course, those people were the products of their time, just like Trump is a product of his time.

That he is voted last, means that he has atleast made some kind of an impact in people's consciousness. When all is said and done, he hasn't achieved much but he hasn't really made any big blunders either (compared to shit like Vietnam War, Iraq War, etc.). Personality-wise he might be a jackass, but not a big enough jackass to have caused a civil war, or wide-spread rioting.

Of course, those people were the products of their time, just like Trump is a product of his time.
Give it time
That he is voted last, means that he has atleast made some kind of an impact in people's consciousness. When all is said and done, he hasn't achieved much but he hasn't really made any big blunders either (compared to shit like Vietnam War, Iraq War, etc.). Personality-wise he might be a jackass, but not a big enough jackass to have caused a civil war, or wide-spread rioting.

Lincoln is voted #1 but he wanted ethnic cleansing of Blacks, wanting to send them back to Africa. This detail gets forgotten.

I remember when George W Bush was in office, and a similar poll rated him as the most liked and most hated President. I think a big part of it was the fact that he was sitting POTUS, as evidenced by his absence from both those spots in this poll. I understand that Donald Trump makes a lot of people very emotional, but it's going to take at least 2 more Administrations down the line for us to really get a sense of how he did in the context of greater American history.

Well, let's wait until after his EIGHT years in office to judge. :)
Loving my tax cut atm <Moves>

Just goes to show that even these 'experts' are all complete fucking morons.

How can you judge a presidency by 1 year? Especially a good year all things considered?

I hear Taft had a donkey fetish.....................

Just goes to show that even these 'experts' are all complete fucking morons.

How can you judge a presidency by 1 year? Especially a good year all things considered?

The only thing that was good about this last year is my stock portfolio.

Plus this last dip let me slip in and buy a stock at $10 less than what it is trading at now.

Other than that this presidency has been a disaster. The EPA has been gutted. The consumer protection agency has been destroyed. A tax bill that is pure "trickle down economics" has been passed. And our President tweets like a 14 year old girl on her period.

The only thing that was good about this last year is my stock portfolio.

Plus this last dip let me slip in and buy a stock at $10 less than what it is trading at now.

Other than that this presidency has been a disaster. The EPA has been gutted. The consumer protection agency has been destroyed. A tax bill that is pure "trickle down economics" has been passed. And our President tweets like a 14 year old girl on her period.
Failure to repeal and replace
Likely to try to cut Medicaid after promising not to
Reviving program to cut social security disability benefits
Politicized a mass shooting
No mass infrastructure spending to be done in the government spending (just about all of our major interstates could use an overhaul)
No wall built, not even close (never mind Mexico paying for it)
Didn't declare China a currency manipulator
Didn't release tax returns
Didn't cut the # of tax brackets
Appoint SC for Hillary (LMAO @ those who bought this one)
Lifetime ban on foreign lobbyists... oops didn't do that

There's more but damn for being the ultimate deal maker some people got hosed

Back