Press: Conor McGregor uses homophobic slur in conversation with teammate at UFC Gdansk

Mods merged my thread with another McGregor thread but it was a completely different subject matter...

Here we go, again...

Not for the TLDRers...

McGregor may be the latest victim of the PC police and you have a lot of people "jumping for joy" that don't quite understand what is really happening. As a matter of fact, I don't think a lot of people (both sides of the PC argument) understand what all of the Political Correctness is actually being used for.

If you can get the majority of people to agree with the government that certain words should be off limits and cheer the law coming down on people for their speech, we may be in a lot more trouble than we think.

Where do the definitions of "hate speech" end? By allowing people to be punished for using words that, in their opinions, are ok to use, you set up a terrible precedent. People can be punished for words and thoughts and WE AMERICANS are standing by and allowing this to happen. Many do it because they happen to agree with the "why" but what happens when you don't agree with the "words" that the government now tells you are off limits? You have no leg to stand on because you didn't argue against that "power" when the words you agreed should be off limits were banned.

"Hate Speech" is decided on by an opinion. Some words are ok to some, while not ok to others but we don't have the right to stop anyone from using their words or expressing their opinions. YET, many are jumping on this PC bandwagon and attacking every chance they get.

Since, this subject is on the word "F-ggot", let's take the gay marriage laws that were recently pass as an example of people lauding the government for a trendy issue, while not realizing that they may have just signed their rights away: The "marriage equality act" was voted down in every state that it was proposed in (including California and New York) but the Supreme Court stepped in and overturned the decisions by making it legal in the entire country. People arguing on both sides, focused entirely on whether or not same-sex marriage was right or wrong BUT ALMOST EVERYONE missed what had really happened.... YOUR GOVERNMENT JUST TOLD OVER 20 MILLION VOTERS TO GO TO HELL. America voted and the government threw the votes out and made a law against the will of the people. The media raved that this was "the right thing to do" but only because they AGREED with it. My question is this, no matter what side of the fence you are on: If your government passes a law, against the will of the majority, yet you agree with the new law, what happens when they pass something that you don't like? It would be to late because you have already established that you are OK with the government doing what "it feels is right" even if the people don't.

Gay or straight, you should be very afraid of what is happening now.

Being in the closet must be so painful. You have my sympathy.

People shouldn't make a big deal out of it, but they also shouldn't pretend that it's just some harmless generic word that has no connection to gay people. It's not the same thing as calling someone a bitch or a pussy. That is a legitimately fucking stupid argument that always gets brought up in these threads. The word carries an impact precisely because if you're a man in your mid 20s or older, you grew up with the knowledge that being attracted to other men was looked at as just about the worst thing possible.
There's where you are missing the point... IT IS STILL THE WORST THING POSSIBLE to a lot of people. Just because some agree with it, doesn't make it right to others. You are trying to force me to be "ok" with it while opposing the same "force" that is trying to make you NOT OK with it. If, one day, a lot of people come forward saying they are ok with murder, do you force everyone to be ok with it?

I use that word all the time, who cares what he's saying, everyone should be allowed to say whatever the hell they want

You are allowed to say whatever it is you want. No one is locking you up, no matter how ignorant it may be. Everyone else is also allowed to point, laugh, and mock you for it.

still better than a guy who treats his son like a toy
4383BC2800000578-4819284-Conor_McGregor_was_clearly_enjoying_having_his_son_Conor_Jr_dres-a-1_1503637769482.jpg

A father's barbie doll

Nothing wrong with a dad loving his toddler son, you fucktard

@TrueFightFan: White male, mid 20s to late 30s. Wears fitted caps backward with sunglasses and cargo shorts even in the winter. Only dates girls named Melissa, Jessica or Britney. Says he is “ok with gay people as long as they don’t hit on me”

Loves: Beer bongs, shotgunning beers, ultimate frisbee, his car, Borat, tribal tattoos.

Hates: Clubs that don’t allow hats, his girlfriend having an opinion, foreigners.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Supreme Court thread. The honorable judge Shertard presiding.

Govt didn’t pass a law, simply the Supreme Court came to a decision that the current law (prop 8) was unconstitutional.
Our government is "of the people, for the people and by the people." If the people have decided, then the government has decided. The Supreme Court is not the government. Gay marriage was NEVER legal but it now is because your government has forced it upon you. Who approves the constitution? The people. Who determines what is and is not constitutional? The people. At no time should your government go against the will of the people because, again, the people are the government.

Didn't Oscar Wilde say "I have nothing to declare except my genius"?

So yes, I do expect Conor to speak like Oscar Wilde.

Our government is "of the people, for the people and by the people." If the people have decided, then the government has decided. The Supreme Court is not the government. Gay marriage was NEVER legal but it now is because your government has forced it upon you. Who approves the constitution? The people. Who determines what is and is not constitutional? The people. At no time should your government go against the will of the people because, again, the people are the government.
Got it backwards dude, gay marriage was never ILLEGAL, until states started voting it illegal, then the Supreme Court said, “cant do than guys”.

Who approves the constitution? The people who wrote it and the Supreme Court which is chosen by your elected presidents.

Got it backwards dude, gay marriage was never ILLEGAL, until states started voting it illegal, then the Supreme Court said, “cant do than guys”.

Who approves the constitution? The people who wrote it and the Supreme Court which is chosen by your elected presidents.

Tell me, WHO recognized gay marriage before it was made legal? Who allowed gay marriage before it was made legal?

People use that word to mean 'wimp' probably about as often as they use it to mean homosexual. It's not a good thing, of course it's not the end of the world either.
true..and call things or people gay. just implying they are just fuckin stupid or lame.

Tell me, WHO recognized gay marriage before it was made legal? Who allowed gay marriage before it was made legal?
That’s the point dummy. It was always legal. States had to ban same sex marriage when they didn’t like it.

Back