Pretty good Ammy fight from 2016 NJ Diamond Gloves

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Pretty good ammy fight from 2016 NJ Diamond Gloves

I guess diamond gloves is my homestates version of golden gloves. I like our name better

trying to find fights from this past year but cant.

Decent skill set but too wild for my taste.

And the Golden Gloves are the Golden Gloves but they must've been looking for a name with cachet and all the other Glove's names (buckskin, emerald, silver, bronze etc) were taken. Hence , Diamond.

Regards,
A fmr Golden Gloves winner.

<13>

Raw and not much refinement if Diamond level is supposed to be high level. No disrespect to the fighters in the vid, as I think both could be a handful for an amateur fighter. Still, a few techniques for either would have made a huge difference. Footwork, for one, feints, for another.

Raw and not much refinement if Diamond level is supposed to be high level. No disrespect to the fighters in the vid, as I think both could be a handful for an amateur fighter. Still, a few techniques for either would have made a huge difference. Footwork, for one, feints, for another.

Well i believe the golden gloves even have a division for beginners and intermediate.

you say raw and unrefined yet you have rocky as your av pic. what the?

It very clearly announces the winner in the 165 lb sub-novice category, so both of these kids have less than 3 sanctioned bouts to their credit.

Both have plenty to work on and you can tell they lack experience, but I’ve seen plenty worse in the opening rounds of the Golden Gloves locally over the years.

It very clearly announces the winner in the 165 lb sub-novice category, so both of these kids have less than 3 sanctioned bouts to their credit.

Both have plenty to work on and you can tell they lack experience, but I’ve seen plenty worse in the opening rounds of the Golden Gloves locally over the years.

I say they look pretty good for sub-novice.

Back