Pride FC is back with Rizin!

MuayThai101

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Rizin about to take over the game like. Ufc who?

Certainly following in their footsteps with this. PRIDE was trying to get Mike Tyson in there at one point

Floyd alone will be the entity that propels RIZIN to PRIDE levels and beyond.

It's like the snowball effect of Takada vs Rickson and Royce vs Sakuraba rolled into one man

If there was ever a time when an MMA organisation since PRIDE had even a sliver of a chance to surpass the UFC, it's with the PPV king Floyd motherfucking Mayweather at the helm.

Certainly following in their footsteps with this. PRIDE was trying to get Mike Tyson in there at one point
I really wish they had got him and sapp to fight that would have been awesome!

New belt!!!!

tenor.gif

That's what fightin should be about.
Fighters who fight because they love to fight (and to make some real good money while doin it) without some dumb rankings.
Btw, to all those bitchin about money fights, it's called prizefighting. So getting the biggest money fights possible should be one of prizefighter's goals.

That's what fightin should be about.
Fighters who fight because they love to fight (and to make some real good money while doin it) without some dumb rankings.
Btw, to all those bitchin about money fights, it's called prizefighting. So getting the biggest money fights possible should be one of prizefighter's goals.
I agree 100% its prize fighting you do it for money. That's like me going to work and doing it for free or letting my boss pay me jack shit bc I should be happy to be there.

It's like the snowball effect of Takada vs Rickson and Royce vs Sakuraba rolled into one man

If there was ever a time when an MMA organisation since PRIDE had even a sliver of a chance to surpass the UFC, it's with the PPV king Floyd motherfucking Mayweather at the helm.
Japanese investors and managers most likely have tons of money, so Floyd is happy.

I agree 100% its prize fighting you do it for money. That's like me going to work and doing it for free or letting my boss pay me jack shit bc I should be happy to be there.
Don't get me wrong, there are people who do it because they simply love to fight (Hunt comes to mind), but if it was for free, they would just fight in bars or on the streets. If you can make money, make as much as you can.

Japanese investors and managers most likely have tons of money, so Floyd is happy.
Now we can all dream about the fights we've always wanted, under the conditions we've wanted them in

Ubereem vs TRT Vitor with soccer kicks

<{JustBleed}>

TRT Hendo vs HGH Michael Cro Cop

Now we can all dream about the fights we've always wanted, under the conditions we've wanted them in

Ubereem vs TRT Vitor with soccer kicks

<{JustBleed}>

TRT Hendo vs HGH Michael Cro Cop
And all with the beauty of Asian fighting events. Can't wait for all the fireworks for one single entrance.

And all with the beauty of Asian fighting events. Can't wait for all the fireworks for one single entrance.
And the screaming PRIDE announcing lady please. And Yuji Shimada giving mofos yellow cards for stalling again

Oh fuck, I'm so hard right now

You must love to wait 2 years for these money fights.

floyd takes too much money for them to succeed

Back