Pride FC is back with Rizin!

Jeez, they’re not even fighting mma. It’s gonna be some goofball rules boxing/kickboxing hybrid, 3/3 rounds at best.

RIZIN is the new PRIDE 2.0. One thing they do better than PRIDE is allowing elbows in many fights. Now the fighters have all the weapons at their disposal.

Where is pride again? Oh yea in the UFC video archives

Where is pride again? Oh yea in the UFC video archives

Yeah, but now we have RIZIN. PRIDE lives on in this org. It's PRIDE rules plus elbows with big production and the same players.

Yeah, but now we have RIZIN. PRIDE lives on in this org. It's PRIDE rules plus elbows with big production and the same players.
So its only a matter of time till they fold then since they are doping the exact same thing that did not work over a decade ago..............

So its only a matter of time till they fold then since they are doping the exact same thing that did not work over a decade ago..............

Mayweather didn't talk like they were folding. In the press conference they were talking about future cooperation. Mayweather and his manager/agent Brent Johnson brought the future up a number of times and even mentioned a partnership for years to come. Mayweather wants his TMT promotion in Japan with a RIZIN partnership.

RIZIN is the new PRIDE 2.0. One thing they do better than PRIDE is allowing elbows in many fights. Now the fighters have all the weapons at their disposal.

I'm kind of thinking what Miles was saying, regarding Saskibara's swing for the fences idea, but this guy has made obscene amounts of money prom'ing himself and his immensely boring fights that I kind of wish that they do work together in the Future to get JMMA back to its Former Glory.

And while Rizin NYE events have been good, K1-Dynamite level NYE events are sorely missed. Appealing to the casual fans is key for this, at one point JAV chicks were showing up to thees NYE events just to be seen.

I'm kind of thinking what Miles was saying, regarding Saskibara's swing for the fences idea, but this guy has made obscene amounts of money prom'ing himself and his immensely boring fights that I kind of wish that they do work together in the Future to get JMMA back to its Former Glory.

And while Rizin NYE events have been good, K1-Dynamite level NYE events are sorely missed. Appealing to the casual fans is key for this, at one point JAV chicks were showing up to thees NYE events just to be seen.

I wonder if they still might work with K-1 for this show or if the big co-promotion is with Mayweather.

Back