Prime Cain vs. Stipe - Who wins?

Cain sets a pace and blows Stipe away. He'd make it look like they were in different sports.

Stipe is blessed by having good such a shite division to dominate

Cain would get murked by a majority of the roster under USADA. Prime Cain AKA pre-USADA would beat the breaks off Stipe, but "Prime Cain" and TRTbelfort are kinda the same thing.

We are talking about prime, 2017/18 Stipe, not this green version that was still learning and improving

prime Stipe destroys prime Cain, simple as that

He still got beat by the worst HW. Cain and DC are great HW. Not so simple buddy lol.

Probably Cain but he had a very short prime.

Cain was at his best moving forward and pressing, and Stipe eats up aggressive guys. It would have/could be a great fight

Its a toss up for me, both are very good. I could see it being a close decision.

You wish it was false. That loss really hurts stripe. Struve is horrible . Deal with it.
What you said is false. It doesn't hurt Stipe's legacy any more than any loss other comparable fighters have. Oh, and Struve isn't horrible. Deal with it

Stipe destroys him, Cain's stand up is overrated and his game always had many holes, he was able to get away with that because he kept fighting the same guys over and over again, but when someone legit came with a new skillset he got outclassed and outworked. Cain beat like 5 or 6 good fighters, Stipe has twice his accomplishments and they're about the same age.
Just saying...Cain beat guys in their primes before usada, stipe has beat older guys way out of their prime who have a ton of wear and tear, or ngannou who is very inexperienced and likely loses to other top guys. I like stipe and really don't think cains that great like other people on here do but you have to call it how it really is

Just saying...Cain beat guys in their primes before usada, stipe has beat older guys way out of their prime who have a ton of wear and tear, or ngannou who is very inexperienced and likely loses to other top guys. I like stipe and really don't think cains that great like other people on here do but you have to call it how it really is
USADA is an equal standard on both sides. If Cain beat fighters pre USADA, that means he also wasn't undergoing USADA testing and it doesn't help his case. If stipe beat fighters post USADA, he was also undergoing USADA testing and thus it doesn't hurt his case.

Prime Cain is best HW I have seen since prime Fedor. I think he beats Stipe in the later rounds.

USADA is an equal standard on both sides. If Cain beat fighters pre USADA, that means he also wasn't undergoing USADA testing and it doesn't help his case. If stipe beat fighters post USADA, he was also undergoing USADA testing and thus it doesn't hurt his case.
I get what your saying but it's just not the same. You have a guy like overeem who's body is just so different from what it used to be combined with age, it's just not the same as putting two beatings on a likely roided jds and Brock. Also you obviously can't by this but Cain passes the eye test in terms of juicing, he even looked alittle flabby at times and he still looks the same. Just my thoughts.

Prime "Healthy" Velasquez was a monster... Awesome cardio and grind. We would see Stipe pushed to the limit.

At his peak Cain was second only to prime Fedor imho

Fedor>Cain>others

I also think the best JDS>Stipe

An argument can be made that the best JDS was gifted a decision over the not near best Stipe.

I get what your saying but it's just not the same. You have a guy like overeem who's body is just so different from what it used to be combined with age, it's just not the same as putting two beatings on a likely roided jds and Brock. Also you obviously can't by this but Cain passes the eye test in terms of juicing, he even looked alittle flabby at times and he still looks the same. Just my thoughts.
He also is constantly injured

What you said is false. It doesn't hurt Stipe's legacy any more than any loss other comparable fighters have. Oh, and Struve isn't horrible. Deal with it

Struve is a horrible HW who been in the division how many years now? He get ko or tko every other fight..

That is a terrible fighter that stripe got tko by lol.

Back