Prime Chuck Lidell vs Prime Fedor - Who wins?

Fedor but I don't think It would be a shit show by any means. People forget how good Chuck's chin was and his takedown defense was really on point. He had fire in those hand too and was really good at landing those big looping shots. That being said I think Fedor would have beaten him, but not by much.

There's probably a reason why Chuck is never mentioned in GOAT-talks, and Fedor is the fighter most often mentioned.

Fedor but I don't think It would be a shit show by any means. People forget how good Chuck's chin was and his takedown defense was really on point. He had fire in those hand too and was really good at landing those big looping shots. That being said I think Fedor would have beaten him, but not by much.

Nice to see a purple belt instead of all these shiny belt nerds who can’t see that Chuck could win

Says a lot about our society

I bet outside of Chuck and Dana, you'd be hard pressed to find people picking Chuck in his prime over Fedor in his prime.

It took a purple belt instead of all these shiny belt nerds to see that Chuck could win

Says a lot about our society

Hahaha yessir or ma'am. Been on this site since 2007 yet still a purple. I don't post too often as you can tell.

Rampage made him quit. Fedor would maul him.

4hsdxv_th.jpg

Prime Chuck lost to prime Rampage.

Fedor easily ....... Prime Chuck almost lost to LW Reem and then got KTFO by Rampage in Pride when Dana brought Chuck over because he thought Chuck would win the Pride tournament.

Fedor easily ....... Prime Chuck almost lost to LW Reem and then got KTFO by Rampage in Pride when Dana brought Chuck over because he thought Chuck would win the Pride tournament.
Chuck was also hurt when he fought in pride

I would bet a limb on Fedor.

Too fast, too powerful, too tough, too skilled and too good at beating guys down for a sloppy brawler like Chuck.

Chuck was also hurt when he fought in pride

He was hurt from the Punch LW Reem landed on him ....

Dana wouldn't of let Chuck fight in that Pride tournament if Chuck was hurt.

You can't underestimate Chuck Liddell, the guy has KO power to knock out anyone. Anything can happen in a fight. If Chuck lands a clean punch it can change everything. But I still give Fedor a 70/30 chance to win.

OMG prime Chuck Liddel got murdered by prime Rampage Jackson in Pride. Liddell would not have lasted 5 minutes with Fedor at that time.
f1ighu.jpg

4hsdxv.jpg

qssgsm.jpg

Back