Prime Chuck vs prime Machida

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
Who would have won, Chocolate L or the dragon?

Idk why people would want to see this. Machida by murder. look what Jardine did to him, and he wasn't THAT far removed from his prime when he fought him.

Last edited:
Chocolate L would’ve got eaten alive, like he was running into a wood chipper

They’re both counter fighters and Machida is better at it. Chuck had this crazy timing, accuracy and awkward power though. I wouldn’t count him out. I didn’t like him when he was in his prime. Always rooted against him. Looking back though, I have to say he was a beast.

He beat Prime Randy worst than most HWs.

ONLY calling him Chocolate L from now on, that's fucking gold.

Anyways, definitely going with Machida. I think in this battle of two counterstrikers, the faster and more patient man has the advantage. And Machida's ground game has always been underrated.

Machida UD

Idk why people would want to see this. Machida by murder. look what Jardine did to him, and he wasn't THAT far removed from this prime when he fought him.
imo he was actually

i give chuck a lot of shit in general but early chuck was definitely a far bigger threat

Machida by decision or chuck by KO

imo i could see chuck catching him

People vote like its a popularity contest... sorry Chuck was able to shine because he had a rock chin and sure he was a great striker but Machida when it comes to striking technique is MILES...MILES ahead of what Chuck ever had. Once Chuck lost his chin due to age, he was LOST.... he didnt have anything anymore...that is because he wasnt able to connect without getting hit too.

With that in mind Chuck simply never had the tools to compete with Machida on a striking battle...it would be a boring fight sure, because they would both wait but Machida had a lot more techniques to annoy Chuck and bring him into his game...Chuck was never known for being a "smart" fighter, sorry he never was...so Chuck would break first, he would be forced to attack and then its over

Whoa, was "Chocolate L" always a thing? I may be late to the party, but it is the coolest thing ever.

are you serious? Chuck plays right into Machida's style.

liddell-ko-overeem.gif

2hftekw.jpg

Idk why people would want to see this. Machida by murder. look what Jardine did to him, and he wasn't THAT far removed from this prime when he fought him.
He also didn't give a shit anymore. His head wasn't in the game

Machida In his prime was faster, more technically skilled, and I would say even stronger than Chick in certain aspects.

Machida via brutal ko.

Prime chuck sounds like a cut of steak meat lol

Hackleman admitted they avoided this fight

Back