Prime Dan Henderson vs Prime Chuck Liddell

I guess I can understood why you thought I was saying that, as many of the moronic posters on here do say that kind of thing. Nice Avatar by the way.
indeed.. yesterday, 80% of the dudes in the "Ken vs Lesnar" thread were saying:

"Ken..blablabla... USADA" .... and nuthin´about Lesnar...!?!

The fight would be scheduled on the prime meridian, serving a hefty prime rib of a main event.

Chuck via styles make fights.
Lidell's striking, length and TDD are the difference. Not a good matchup for Hendo, but hendo gonna hendo so who knows

Chuck was hinting on a comeback. Dan would come out of retirement to fight him; It will happen.I see it.

I agree dan had the better career. Although chuck had the better title run.

Chuck wins by ko in 2 id say. But idk if chuck has faced power like dan.
The time he faced power like Dan, he got stopped by Rampage - who I recall only appearing to hurt him once, and I think it was by the time Hendo was tired.

Seems like this thread is done every two weeks lately.

if hendo and liddell met in their primes liddell's prime would have ended that night

The fight we never got to see. Going with Chuck. Great TDD and that power was legendary!!!

The time he faced power like Dan, he got stopped by Rampage.

66z2n7.jpg

Come on man. You cant compare the two. The KO was not just about power. Chuck went for a body shot and Rampage uncoiled like a spring to capitalize on that mistake. Hendo is just not capable of a slick move like that. Plus that was kind of the beggining of the end for Chuck. No matter who wins,i dont think its just gonna be a quick KO. Rampage couldnt just KO chuck easy the first time. It took alot of work.

Prime Chuck would loose, but Chuck with that look in his eyes would most definitely win.

Liddell. That isn't a diss on Hendo at all.

Liddell, in his prime, would have avoided the loss by H-Bomb.

In all other areas, Chuck is too much for Dan. More accurate striker, better counter puncher.. and Chuck's size advantage + D1 wrestling would have neutralized Dan's higher level wrestling.

Liddell. That isn't a diss on Hendo at all.

Liddell, in his prime, would have avoided the loss by H-Bomb.

In all other areas, Chuck is too much for Dan. More accurate striker, better counter puncher.. and Chuck's size advantage + D1 wrestling would have neutralized Dan's higher level wrestling.
shuffing in like dirty dan does aint gonna do him no fuckin favors against Chuck.

66z2n7.jpg

Come on man. You cant compare the two. The KO was not just about power. Chuck went for a body shot and Rampage uncoiled like a spring to capitalize on that mistake. Hendo is just not capable of a slick move like that. Plus that was kind of the beggining of the end for Chuck. No matter who wins,i dont think its just gonna be a quick KO. Rampage couldnt just KO chuck easy the first time. It took alot of work.
Chuck was wilting from Rampage's power in the first fight. Hendo was a tougher fight - largely because of his chin, I think. Dan could stand up to Chuck's power, land his own shots, and as the fight goes on, he has a shot at landing that bomb and it's possible he could put Chuck out. Also, at one point he had at least a little more than an H-bomb on the feet, giving him a better chance to hold his own - eventually land a solid shot or two. I'm not sure which wins out between the right hand and Chuck's chin - but it may be a matter of how many times Hendo can find his mark. It's not impossible, but I don't think Chuck is as likely to knock him out, but he's probably more lkely to win if it goes to a decision. The fact that Chuck was so hittable makes me think Hendo takes it

This is fantasy matchup we never saw which is a real shame tough fight to pick here I would prolly go with Hendo by close Dec. It could go either way though.

Even on TRT, Hendo gets beat up and loses a UD or TKO loss.

Chuck was just better in his prime. People forget how hard he hit, how good his TDD was, and how good of a chin he had.
No people forget al the cans he fought

A small little tiny piece of me thinks this fight will still happen.

Henderson is the better, smarter, more well rounded fighter. Takes it quite easily.

bring chuck out retirement for this fight against hendo.. i always wanted to see this and hendo sounds like he itching for another match lol let em bang bro!

Back