Prime Fedor vs Prime Cain

It's HW and ANYTHING can happen, but Fedor 7 or 8 times outta 10 in that match up IMO.

Fedor. I don't know what a prime cain is ... like 2 fights in between year+ injury layoffs?

Cain got KO’d in his Prime. Also subbed in his prime, after getting picked apart in the feet.

Fedor would finish Cain.

Fedor couldn't finish a meatball sandwich today and at no point could he ever finish Cain.

Fedor fans are just as DELUSIONAL as Ronda Fraud Rousey were.

Cain got KO’d in his Prime. Also subbed in his prime, after getting picked apart in the feet.

Fedor would finish Cain.

Well he’s not going to get the takedown. And the Russian had some wild at times sloppy stand up even at his best. The Arlovski fight he was getting completely picked apart until that stupid flying knee..

19+Fedor+Emelianenko+vs+Mark+Coleman+I_xvid_002.gif
GreedyShamefulChipmunk.gif

6ptvm00.gif
4959870-2614413738-13%2BFe.gif
KlutzyFaroffHairstreakbutterfly.gif

60/40 swayed towards Cain
Ofcourse it does, if you know mma by playing ufc undisputed 3 and watching dana white interviews on youtube.
But you know what... reality is fedor would
fuck him up inside one round, cage/ring/outdoor/your moms bed, you name it.
You still dont get it, he was u n b e a t a b l
e. Nobody till this day has reached anywhere close to his level, and you selling me this ring/cage 60/40 shit?

Last edited:
Ofcourse it does, if you know mma by playing ufc undisputed 3 and watching dana white interviews on youtube.
But you know what... reality is fedor would
fuck him up inside one round, cage/ring/outdoor/your moms bed, you name it.
You still dont get it, he was u n b e a t a b l
e. Nobody till this day has reached anywhere close to his level, and you selling me this ring/cage 60/40 shit?

Ummmmm.....

Simple question

In the cage, who wins and how?

That would be basically the best HW dreamed fight to ever happen...

I would had favored Fedor for a small margin by using some strong haymaker that would had clipped Cain in his temple or in the back of his ear in other to TKO'ed him...

Cain's only hope is pressing him against the fence the whole fight.

Fedor has far more tools, is dangerous anywhere the fight goes and has more finishing ability.

Fedor is more likely to finish Cain than Cain is to control Fedor for 25 minutes

Well he’s not going to get the takedown. And the Russian had some wild at times sloppy stand up even at his best. The Arlovski fight he was getting completely picked apart until that stupid flying knee..

Arlovski's hands>>>>>>>>Cain's hands

So I don't really know what you're trying to get at with that comparison

Arlovski's hands>>>>>>>>Cain's hands

So I don't really know what you're trying to get at with that comparison

Cain striking is waaaaaaaaay better than AA. Especially with the TD threat.. He beat the living shit out of Prime JDS twice.. In a cage he mauls Fedor. Puts him on the fence and beats him up very badly.. In a ring Fedor has a shot for the KO like JDS did the first time..

Picked apart?

Fedor was 2/13 on shots to the head.

Arlovski was 4/16 on strikes to the head.

You acting like Arlovski was running away with the fight lmao

Back