Prime Fedor vs Prime Cain

Cain striking is waaaaaaaaay better than AA. Especially with the TD threat.. He beat the living shit out of Prime JDS twice.. In a cage he mauls Fedor. Puts him on the fence and beats him up very badly.. In a ring Fedor has a shot for the KO like JDS did the first time..

Well I can see that this conversation will go nowhere. You sir, are delusional.

Cain's striking is better than Arlovski's...

<36>

Well I can see that this conversation will go nowhere. You sir, are delusional.

Cain's striking is better than Arlovski's...

<36>

Explain to me why it is not? Watch those fights with Junior and tell me why it is not? The second and third fights he blasted Junior with his boxing. Fucked him up. And that was junior at his best.. And it is funny because even when I say he would have a chance in the ring but not so much in the cage his fans still cry. This man is easily both all time great and the single most overrated fighter in the history of the sport by a mile.

Prime Cain did not beat any top ten fighter in their prime aside from jds.

Ofcourse it does, if you know mma by playing ufc undisputed 3 and watching dana white interviews on youtube.
But you know what... reality is fedor would
fuck him up inside one round, cage/ring/outdoor/your moms bed, you name it.
You still dont get it, he was u n b e a t a b l
e. Nobody till this day has reached anywhere close to his level, and you selling me this ring/cage 60/40 shit?

Yeah he was so unbeatable that every single one of his rivals and great fighters in their prime from his other organization went to the UFC, he always refuse. He was so dominant that Hall of Fame fighters were coming to UFC and he fought in these little rinky-dink shit shows. Yep.

Explain to me why it is not? Watch those fights with Junior and tell me why it is not? The second and third fights he blasted Junior with his boxing. Fucked him up. And that was junior at his best.. And it is funny because even when I say he would have a chance in the ring but not so much in the cage his fans still cry. This man is easily both all time great and the single most overrated fighter in the history of the sport by a mile.

He fought JDS against the cage, I don't get how you think that makes Cain having better hands than Arlovski.

And you think Fedor is overrated but have nothing but praise for Cain... the fact that this is an actual discussion and you are putting Cain's boxing over Arlovski's just shows how badly people overrate Cain. Cain is/was a very good fighter, but pump the fucking brakes with this mythical creature that has beaten 13 fighters and has lost twice.

it could go either way. i go for fedor, since he is better than cain who likes to hump and feel hard muscles against his cock.

On the feet, Fedor absolutely outstrikes Cain. They are leagues difference.

Fedor has fought a few wrestlers that were much higher level than Cain and they were not able to keep him down and control him. Fedor is not losing to Cain by LNP.

Cain's best chance would be to press Fedor up against the cage and drop down for takedowns late in the round but in 20 or 25 minutes Fedor has far more tools and far more finishing ability. Fedor would hurt Cain and finish him at some point. Cain can only win by decision whereas Fedor has far more ways to win.

You're a pretty big Fedor fan huh buddy?

How is Lesnar not a top 10 fighter? Even after his return Lesnar beat Hunt who is a top 10 fighter.

Bigfoot had wins over Fedor, Ubereem and Browne which made him a top 10 fighter.

Noguiera was a top 5 HW in 2010 in most rankings. Ex: https://www.mmamania.com/2010/1/28/1273995/ufc-rankings-mma-rankings-featured

Kongo and Rothwell were ranked better than most Fedor's wins as well.

Fedor beat 2 times more Top 10 ranked fighters than Cain.

And whan you include other good wins, he beat triple amount of quality and dangerous fighters than Cain.

Fedor beat 2 times more Top 10 ranked fighters than Cain.

And whan you include other good wins, he beat triple amount of quality and dangerous fighters than Cain.

I completely agree that Fedor has a more extensive and proven career.

But in his UFC peak Cain fought nothing but top opponents.

What is interesting about this fight is they both usually move forward like Terminators but Fedor would be best served to keep his distance and play counter striker here, especially since for once this would be a opponent with similar height and reach.

Cain would probably look to press Fedor against the fence and/or look for takedowns.

Fedor has much better hands. Cain would probably walk into strikes.

I say 8/10 Fedor wins via superior striking. I will give Cain a small chance of grinding him out but a young Fedor was too versatile and slippery on the ground and had great sweeps. He was also great at using sub attempts to escape or sweep from the bottom. Once they are on the feet it is Fedor's world.

Agree. And Fedor had a better chin. Cain got dropped by Kongo twice (I believe), if Fedor had dropped Cain he would have finished him.

Cain also didn't have brutal GnP, he uses a wrestlers ride a lot to land a lot of GnP, eventually wearing out his opponent to get the TKO....this would work for Fedor as it would give him plenty of time for a reversal or sub.

Cain is better everywhere and a better athlete. Plus Fedor cuts easier than anyone. Brutal fight for Fedor. Cain 1st rd TKO if it ends up on the ground or KO if it stays on the feet.

No idea, i'm a huge fan of both although Fedor is my favorite but i think Cain at his best could have been the man to defeat Fedor.

I would say either a Cain UD / TKO or Fedor Armbar / TKO. Hard one to call!

How is Lesnar not a top 10 fighter? Even after his return Lesnar beat Hunt who is a top 10 fighter.

Bigfoot had wins over Fedor, Ubereem and Browne which made him a top 10 fighter.

Noguiera was a top 5 HW in 2010 in most rankings. Ex: https://www.mmamania.com/2010/1/28/1273995/ufc-rankings-mma-rankings-featured

Kongo and Rothwell were ranked better than most Fedor's wins as well.
Big nog was way past his prime, Brock was pre surgery and it’s well documented how much that condition cost him and Brock was still a new mma fighter. Kongo was a Zulu level fighter and yet repeatedly rocked Cain.
Rothwell is a career journey man.

That’s why I said in their primes which you did not address! Stop selectively addressing topics. Cain’s entire prime reign is composed of fighting big foot (without his supps) and JDS, rinse and repeat.

It’s not really Cain’s fault that the division sucked and injuries kept him out of fights with reem, werdum (rematch), stipe and even Francis. But trying to say his reign was better than fedors prime is plain ridiculous.

Fedor-1.jpg

You're a pretty big Fedor fan huh buddy?

Lol this douche tried telling me he wasn’t even a big fedro fan in another thread that I was owning him in with FACTS. He said not even in his top 5 favorite fighters lol lying fake ass. But if a fedro thread opens up, he is the first in it gobbling fedros nuts.

Lol this douche tried telling me he wasn’t even a big fedro fan in another thread that I was owning him in with FACTS. He said not even in his top 5 favorite fighters lol lying fake ass. But if a fedro thread opens up, he is the first in it gobbling fedros nuts.

And you're the diehard Jon Jones fan that is on every page of every Fedor thread bashing him.....

He fought JDS against the cage, I don't get how you think that makes Cain having better hands than Arlovski.

And you think Fedor is overrated but have nothing but praise for Cain... the fact that this is an actual discussion and you are putting Cain's boxing over Arlovski's just shows how badly people overrate Cain. Cain is/was a very good fighter, but pump the fucking brakes with this mythical creature that has beaten 13 fighters and has lost twice.

They both are overrated without question. Fedor insanely and absolutely out of control overrated. And I say this thinking he is top five all time. But his fans act like he is the best of all time and nobody else is even in the discussion. It’s hilarious. The man never fought in the premier organization of the sport. Every rival went to that organization. Every all-time great fighter at 205.. Cro Cop is supposed to be his greatest win in his prime. A fight that went the distance. A fight that was competitive. And that great rival came to the UFC supposedly in his prime and got smashed. We have no idea how Fedor would have done.

Back