Prime Fedor vs Prime Cain

Yeah he was so unbeatable that every single one of his rivals and great fighters in their prime from his other organization went to the UFC, he always refuse. He was so dominant that Hall of Fame fighters were coming to UFC and he fought in these little rinky-dink shit shows. Yep.

No they didn't.

Werdum was in Strikeforce. Overeem was in Strikeforce. Kharitonov was in Strikeforce. Bigfoot was in Strikeforce. Arlovski was in Strikeforce. Barnett was in Strikeforce. Cormier was in Strikeforce. Rogers was in Strikeforce.

But he's ducking because he didn't go to the UFC and fight Crocop and Noguiera again? Are you aware that he already beat both of them?

No they didn't.

Werdum was in Strikeforce. Overeem was in Strikeforce. Kharitonov was in Strikeforce. Bigfoot was in Strikeforce. Arlovski was in Strikeforce. Barnett was in Strikeforce. Cormier was in Strikeforce. Rogers was in Strikeforce.

But he's ducking because he didn't go to the UFC and fight Crocop and Noguiera again? Are you aware that he already beat both of them?

When pride went out of business what happened? Where did all the greats go? Strikeforce came along later. He was fighting under affliction for god sake’s.

When pride went out of business what happened? Where did all the greats go? Strikeforce came along later. He was fighting under affliction for god sake’s.

They went to Affliction and Strikeforce....

Actually, the UFC HW champion was trying to leave the UFC at that point. It must have been because he was so happy there....

They both are overrated without question. Fedor insanely and absolutely out of control overrated. And I say this thinking he is top five all time. But his fans act like he is the best of all time and nobody else is even in the discussion. It’s hilarious. The man never fought in the premier organization of the sport. Every rival went to that organization. Every all-time great fighter at 205.. Cro Cop is supposed to be his greatest win in his prime. A fight that went the distance. A fight that was competitive. And that great rival came to the UFC supposedly in his prime and got smashed. We have no idea how Fedor would have done.

PRIDE, Affliction, and Strikeforce all had similar or better HW divisions than the UFC did. But you just keep buying into what Dana and Rogan feed you.

And you keep bringing up Cro Cop but you always fail to mention that Big Nog who was 32 going on 75, came and won the interim HW title. He also 30-27'd Couture later on, who was the actual champ when he was the interim.

Just stop already

PRIDE, Affliction, and Strikeforce all had similar or better HW divisions than the UFC did. But you just keep buying into what Dana and Rogan feed you.

And you keep bringing up Cro Cop but you always fail to mention that Big Nog who was 32 going on 75, came and won the interim HW title. He also 30-27'd Couture later on, who was the actual champ when he was the interim.

Just stop already

And if Fedor had come to the UFC and got his head kicked off by Gonzaga all that GOAT talk would have died in the cage that night. We will never know because he avoided it.. Nobody can be the GOAT with no UFC wins. It's fanboy nonsense to suggest otherwise. I respect someone like Hendo far more, not just for beating Fedor down, but he fought in all the best shows forever. Pride, UFC, Strikeforce then even back to the UFC way past 40 for more great wins.. Jesus Fedor got a few wins over car salesman the last few years..

And if Fedor had come to the UFC and got his head kicked off by Gonzaga all that GOAT talk would have died in the cage that night. We will never know because he avoided it.. Nobody can be the GOAT with no UFC wins. It's fanboy nonsense to suggest otherwise. I respect someone like Hendo far more, not just for beating Fedor down, but he fought in all the best shows forever. Pride, UFC, Strikeforce then even back to the UFC way past 40 for more great wins.. Jesus Fedor got a few wins over car salesman the last few years..

Yes, you could be the GOAT with no UFC wins.

The UFC HW division was garbage until 2010-2011.

Now in 2018... it's garbage again.

Yes, you could be the GOAT with no UFC wins.

The UFC HW division was garbage until 2010-2011.

Now in 2018... it's garbage again.

GOAT At heavyweight fine. The best of all time. Complete nonsense. Just based on top wins and strength of schedule Dan Henderson is better than him all time. Plus he beat him..

There's no pleasing assholes like you. Fedor dominated the top HWs of his generation for 10 years, going 30+ fights undefeated, but you think he needed UFC wins? I didn't know that Cabbage, Tre Telligman, Paul Buentello, and Gabriel Gonzaga were the measuring stick for top HWs...

GOAT At heavyweight fine. The best of all time. Complete nonsense. Just based on top wins and strength of schedule Dan Henderson is better than him all time. Plus he beat him..

Well, if you're the greatest heavyweight of all time.... you technically are the best of all time.

Unless you're saying the GSP would beat Fedor in a fight....

Well, if you're the greatest heavyweight of all time.... you technically are the best of all time.

Unless you're saying the GSP would beat Fedor in a fight....

No. Who ever told you it worked that way? Ali is the best HW of all time, Ray Robinson easily the best fighter. HW can't be weak in all era's which it was and then say the best HW is also the best fighter of all time. Hendo weighs 185 and knocked your GOAT cold..

There's no pleasing assholes like you. Fedor dominated the top HWs of his generation for 10 years, going 30+ fights undefeated, but you think he needed UFC wins? I didn't know that Cabbage, Tre Telligman, Paul Buentello, and Gabriel Gonzaga were the measuring stick for top HWs...

He never dominated top fighters with consistency. HW is weak and has been since MMA started in 1993. WW to LHW has the best and most skilled fighters. Lack of competition plus ZERO UFC wins means he is not the GOAT. Hendo is 185 and could fight at WW, he was older than Fedor and put him to sleep..

He never dominated top fighters with consistency. HW is weak and has been since MMA started in 1993. WW to LHW has the best and most skilled fighters. Lack of competition plus ZERO UFC wins means he is not the GOAT. Hendo is 185 and could fight at WW, he was older than Fedor and put him to sleep..

Just stop dude. Your opinion sucks and you just keep making up shit to fit your narrative. This conversation is done

Just stop dude. Your opinion sucks and you just keep making up shit to fit your narrative. This conversation is done

I accept your surrender. All you did was concede.. Dan Henderson knocked him out and Dan Henderson was older at the time by a few years in fact. The man weighed 185 soaking wet. The skill level at heavy weight was never I repeat never great. It’s 2018 and still isn’t good in the UFC. Imagine what it was then. No not the myth the reality. It was never good.

I accept your surrender. All you did was concede.. Dan Henderson knocked him out and Dan Henderson was older at the time by a few years in fact. The man weighed 185 soaking wet. The skill level at heavy weight was never I repeat never great. It’s 2018 and still isn’t good in the UFC. Imagine what it was then. No not the myth the reality. It was never good.

Dan Henderson weighed 207, Fedor weighed 223.

And Derrick Lewis is currently in the top 10, that's all I have to say.

Dan Henderson weighed 207, Fedor weighed 223.

And Derrick Lewis is currently in the top 10, that's all I have to say.

Dan Henderson was 185 masquerading heavier. The dude could have fought at welterweight. He was tiny. 5 foot 10 on a tall day. He was as much a welterweight legitimately as Kevin Randleman. Another guy that should’ve been at middleweight.. I would have liked to of seen the Russian take on the best of the best at 205 his whole career. You know where the actual talent was. Because it was deep talent and not top-heavy with like two opponents.

Dan Henderson was 185 masquerading heavier. The dude could have fought at welterweight. He was tiny. 5 foot 10 on a tall day. He was as much a welterweight legitimately as Kevin Randleman. Another guy that should’ve been at middleweight.. I would have liked to of seen the Russian take on the best of the best at 205 his whole career. You know where the actual talent was. Because it was deep talent and not top-heavy with like two opponents.

If LHWs were so much more talented than the HWs, then why did they all cut weight to compete at 205?

But again, this conversation is over because you are either a troll or just a complete fucking idiot

If LHWs were so much more talented than the HWs, then why did they all cut weight to compete at 205?

But again, this conversation is over because you are either a troll or just a complete fucking idiot

That has always been the glamour division in the sport. Name all the Hall of Famer’s in both weight classes if you don’t mind? You keep saying it’s over but yet you keep coming back. Pride and UFC Hall of Fame fighters in both classes. Go.

Off the bat

Henderson
Rampage
Shogun
Chuck
Tito
Wandy
Rashad
Jones
Vitor
Anderson

And more like Machida

All of these men competed during his time so we could’ve had all of those fights. But he also took the occasional Freakshow fight because heavyweight was so thin. Now he could’ve actually come to the UFC and fought a young Cain or a young Junior but that wasn’t happening. Probably best for him it didn’t.

Some of those men at 205 went back-and-forth from 185 to 205. And Anderson dominated at 185. Dan Henderson destroyed this guy and he was no heavyweight. He also got sat on by Bigfoot Silva. Great fight there.

No. Who ever told you it worked that way? Ali is the best HW of all time, Ray Robinson easily the best fighter. HW can't be weak in all era's which it was and then say the best HW is also the best fighter of all time. Hendo weighs 185 and knocked your GOAT cold..

Could Sugar Ray beat Ali in a fight? No? That's because Muhammad Ali is a better fighter.

You seem to be confusing greatest fighter with p4p greatest fighter... which are two different things.

Matt Serra is a T-rexed little midget and he knocked GSP out cold. I guess he's the greatest fighter ever.

Could Sugar Ray beat Ali in a fight? No? That's because Muhammad Ali is a better fighter.

????????

You seriously don’t understand the difference between being better as in more skilled and just bigger? Bigfoot Silva might beat Anderson Silva in a fight. Is he the better more skilled fighter? He might take Anderson down and basically sit on him like he did the Russian.

"I wouldn't wanna fight prime Fedor."- Cain

Answer is the same as always: Fedor.

"wouldn't want to" doesn't mean that he wouldn't. who wouldn't rather fight an easier opponent? of course cain would fight him. come on, now.

Back