(prime)Floyd vs Loma?

Just a reminder: Salido beat Lomachenko.

He would never get to Floyd.

If I had to pick a fantasy fight for Loma, it would be Alexis Arguello, since Bob Arum claims that Loma would toy with him. My money would be on Arguello.

Loma fought Salido in his second pro fight. I don't understand why people on this forum don't seem to think that makes a difference. Probably because boxing geeks are a bunch of "0" queens which is why we see so much cherry picking in pro boxing to protect perfect records and build hype. And some of you have the nerve to say Loma is a hype job. At least he didn't go out of his way to manufacture an impressive record against journeymen.

Would Floyd have beat someone with Salido's pro experience and savvy in just his second pro fight? I guess we'll never know because he was busy fighting Reggie Sanders ( http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/7056).

Loma fought Salido in his second pro fight. I don't understand why people on this forum don't seem to think that makes a difference. Probably because boxing geeks are a bunch of "0" queens which is why we see so much cherry picking in pro boxing to protect perfect records and build hype. And some of you have the nerve to say Loma is a hype job. At least he didn't go out of his way to manufacture an impressive record against journeymen.

Would Floyd have beat someone with Salido's pro experience and savvy in just his second pro fight? I guess we'll never know because he was busy fighting Reggie Sanders ( http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/7056).

Loma had 800 000 amateur bouts though

Floyd was also 19 years old for that fight. Lomachenko as a professional is super impressive but people need to chill a bit on him too. Lomachenko's 2nd fight wont matter to anyone but trolls once he gets more experience and we see him in with lots of different looks and strong pressure fighters etc like what will hopefully happen when his career progresses. And then way down the line maybe threads like this one will actually make sense to talk about.

I don't know even know how this is a debate. One guy has 50 wins and the best boxer of his era. One guys has 10 wins and a loss. Let's give it some time first.

I don't see anyone being able to out-time Floyd and consistently land jabs though, which is what Loma needs to set up everything else.

This is like saying mike Tyson vs a polar bear. Stop.

Floyd is actually 54-0-0 if you count in the 2 ex-girlfriends and the 2 women at a club the beat up
Well, if he has that hanging over his head than I pick Loma because that means he's the better boxer!!!1

Floyd is actually 54-0-0 if you count in the 2 ex-girlfriends and the 2 women at a club the beat up
You seriously went there? What is the record of all the morons who jumped into the ring with Bowe vs golota?

Back