Ivancho

Amante de las mma
@Brown
Reaction score
Ike ibeabuchi (Boxer) 6"2 245 lbs vs Rumble Johnson (mma) 6"1 230 lbs

who you pick?

hqdefault.jpg

WSOF2_Anthony_Johnson_vs_Andrei_Arlovski_Feature1.jpg

Damn, long time since the last time I heard that name.

Ike was legit crazy

"Once, Ibeabuchi wielded a knife during a dinner meeting in New York to discuss a possible three fight HBO deal. "We were having a fine meal at a nice restaurant", Promoter Cedric Kushner said, "and mid-course Ike picked up a big carving knife, slammed it into the table and screamed 'They knew it! They knew it! The belts belong to me! Why don't they just give them back?'" "That was a peculiar experience", Kushner said. "That wasn't the type of conduct I expected to romance the guy from HBO. He (Ibeabuchi) was like a Viking."[1][2]

Ike would kill him, literally

Wow, undefeated. What a waste of a career...

"Once, Ibeabuchi wielded a knife during a dinner meeting in New York to discuss a possible three fight HBO deal. "We were having a fine meal at a nice restaurant", Promoter Cedric Kushner said, "and mid-course Ike picked up a big carving knife, slammed it into the table and screamed 'They knew it! They knew it! The belts belong to me! Why don't they just give them back?'" "That was a peculiar experience", Kushner said. "That wasn't the type of conduct I expected to romance the guy from HBO. He (Ibeabuchi) was like a Viking."[1][2]

Nice job Kenny Florian

<36>

Copy and paste game is strong.

Ike was a beast and if they traded he would flatten rumble but if rumble takes him down it's all over!

Too many variables in a street fight to place a bet. Straight up hands, Ike wins easily. Can Ike wrestle? who knows.

Back