Prime JDS vs Ngannou

JDS has a good jab and good cardio. I think he stings and exhausts a lunging and swinging Ngannou for either a one-sided UD or if Francis gets too tired and stands still?

jds-mark-hunt-ko.gif

I love JDS to death but Francis would give him that work, JDS’s glaring tendency to back up against the cage is a recipe for disaster against Francis, it would be bad for Cigano.

I love JDS to death but Francis would give him that work, JDS’s glaring tendency to back up against the cage is a recipe for disaster against Francis, it would be bad for Cigano.
No one backed prime JDS to the fence, buddy. No one!

junior_dos_santos_UFC_FOX_funny1.gif

Prime JDS was the scariest man alive. He 'd beat like he beat Carwin.

Prime JDS was fueled by the love of orphans and wanting to trade up from a 2. Bet the house on him here.

I'd bet on JDS but can't deny Ngannou could find his chin.

Not many heavyweights had the hand speed of JDS. Ngannou would gwt cracked often and early. 3rd round stoppage

JDS. It'll look like his fight with Carwin. Hell, he might get a stoppage.

JDS has the better stand up by a mile but we'll have to see what steroid free JDS looks like. idgaf about his USADA slap on the wrist. JDS with the technique but Ng has the power edge which says a lot cuz JDS hit like a mack truck.

Jds is a more skilled version of Ngannou with a little less power.

I got JDS

Back