Prime ;) Miesha Tate vs Gina Carano

maxresdefault.jpg

Spiderman got sick?
Lyme disease from what I heard. Chronic infections can lead to cancer in some rare instances, but video in the OP put it over the top.

#PrayForSpidey

She beat Holly who was basically one round (vs Cyborg) from becoming recognized at the wmma goat, so it's not that she completely sucked...
That fight was the old cliche though, Meisha was loosing that fight to "ish ish ish" until she won.

22 I used this site a few years ago just getting back into UFC now. How about that Cyborg vs Holly fight that was SICK!!!!
That's cool. I'm into NFL and MLB and Bellator.

Maybe Miesha might fight Cyborg?
Miesha is never fighting again. She has her fitness business, carrying a baby and could probably get as much money wearing booty shorts as fighting.

Hi guys we spoke a few years ago about the awkward Cat Zingano Interview by Paulie G but an interesting fight came up a fight I like! Gina Carano vs Miesha Tate and since I'm a huge WMMA fan figured I'd ask Sherdog who would win?

I would pick Gina think she would KO Tate but my question is what you guys think?

The concept of this video is fine but it is made by some guy with fucking throat sores, who is either drunk or higher than an Eagle.
"Annnd.....annnd....and. and.... and...."

ya I he smokes weed I smoked with him and yea he drinks too lol

She beat Holly who was basically one round (vs Cyborg) from becoming recognized at the wmma goat, so it's not that she completely sucked...
Holly lost 4 of her last 5 fights and the only opponent she beat was an accountant 4 years ago. Tell me again how Miesha doesn’t suck just because she beat Holly.

god dam looks like someone remembered there old troll account.

Holly lost 4 of her last 5 fights and the only opponent she beat was an accountant 4 years ago. Tell me again how Miesha doesn’t suck just because she beat Holly.

Well, she was a champ, she did beat some good fighters (although they were, as was Miesha) part of the "first generation" to make it into (UFC) mainstream. So to say that she sucked is too harsh. Way too harsh in fact, unless you're going by the "wmma sucks in general" - thing.

Well, she was a champ, she did beat some good fighters (although they were, as was Miesha) part of the "first generation" to make it into (UFC) mainstream. So to say that she sucked is too harsh. Way too harsh in fact, unless you're going by the "wmma sucks in general" - thing.
Yes, I’m definitely going by that thing.

Back