Prime Mike Tyson would destroy the entire current UFC HW division in 1 night in MMA

Lol i never understand these Mike Tyson referrances, he wasn't even the greatest of his time. But he'd be the greatest is a completely different sport....

Come on, this is the man who in his prime had paid Lennox Lewis 4 million $$ because he was to afraid to fight him, and in boxing you have to defend against the #1 ranked guy.

People really need to understand the difference between greatest and most entertaining.

stipe couldn't finished a gassed out ngannou LOL.

super overrated.

Ngannou might be able to do the samething and is nowhere near as easy to take Mike 'i would lose to Royce' Tyson to the ground.

just like against ngannou
giphy.gif

89c.gif

No not like against ngannou because ngannou with shit level mma grappling is still light years ahead of tyson. #Factsmachine.

Lmao

No not like against ngannou because ngannou with shit level mma grappling is still light years ahead of tyson. #Factsmachine.

Lmao
Ngannou has sloppy striking with no sloppy technique and he took stipe to a decision.

Tyson would maul fedor, Stipe and Ngannou in one night

keep it simple: its all on paper.

floyd mayweather:

- A ++++++ athleticism
- hard worker
- fight IQ

floyd is the bo jackson of combart sports, but its all on paper ... you never know.

ps: ngannou is overrated.

Semmy Schilt was also a hard-worker with great athleticism (considering how big he was and how fast he moved for being almost 7 feet tall, you, especially during his prime, you can't say he wasn't a good athlete) and fight IQ. It doesn't mean it translated to MMA. Assuming hard work and success in one sport means high-probably success in another is adding a value to a GIGANTIC variable that you have no right to evaluate.

Semmy Schilt was also a hard-worker with great athleticism (considering how big he was and how fast he moved for being almost 7 feet tall, you, especially during his prime, you can't say he wasn't a good athlete) and fight IQ. It doesn't mean it translated to MMA. Assuming hard work and success in one sport means high-probably success in another is adding a value to a GIGANTIC variable that you have no right to evaluate.

again ... its all on paper and semmy had decent ground game, but no one wanted to fight him, so thats why he left mma.

a 30 year old floyd + mma training = serious force.

Lmao

mike tyson 1 month grappling >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ngannous whole career.

lmfao

leg kicks hurt (my own exp), but they didnt "stop" guys like bob sapp or francois botha (c level boxer) against some k1 legends.
its a "what if " match up ... so i give you that.

Even if they they don't result in a TKO quickly, just one leg kick landed flush will fuck up a boxer's entire footwork which is what he relies on most. Tyson doesn't know how to check kicks so he will be eating all of them flush. Botha actually conditioned his legs for K-1 and trained to block which he did pretty well but he definitely suffered from the problems I mentioned.

tyson was strong as a bull.

underweight manlet royce wouldn't be able control such a beast

Btw "USADA" are you aware that Tyson has admitted that he faked his drug tests by using a fake penis?

Even if they they don't result in a TKO quickly, just one leg kick landed flush will fuck up a boxer's entire footwork which is what he relies on most. Tyson doesn't know how to check kicks so he will be eating all of them flush. Botha actually conditioned his legs for K-1 and trained to block which he did pretty well but he definitely suffered from the problems I mentioned.

Btw "USADA" are you aware that Tyson has admitted that he faked his drug tests by using a fake penis?

Prime Tyson was clean. he only started abusing drugs when he was out of his prime

Prime Tyson would fail his drug tests - he admitted to being on coke during his fights.

Prime Tyson was clean. he only started abusing drugs when he was out of his prime

Nope. He admitted to being on drugs his whole career. He's one of the easiest to ever spot too. At age 15 he was more muscular than adule male natural body builders. LOL.

Tyson would KO these D level athletes in MMA

20140729080337_1MG_4006.JPG

See Roy's fight with Kimbo, to see what would happen to Mike. Prime Tyson was a beast...in Boxing...and post this shit with your real account.

c level boxer in his late 30s

A 14 year old bjj blue belt would choke prime tyson out.
A man with zero grappling is a naked knight.

belt levels in 2k18

"14 year old bjj blue belt"
<{yahyou}><{yahyou}><{yahyou}>

this bodybuilder would wreck him in a "real fight"

See Roy's fight with Kimbo, to see what would happen to Mike. Prime Tyson was a beast...in Boxing...and post this shit with your real account.

kimbo != tyson

Last edited:
Back