Prime Paul Buentello vs Francis

This is totally over the top, but I would put my 75k home on Buentello.

You make it sound like KOing your last two opponents, one of them who was a top 3 HW, in less than two minutes is a bad thing.
It’s cool and all but both those guys have WAY too many fight miles and are VERY susceptible to getting slept.

They are ranked so high cuz the UFC HW division sucks.

Gotta give it to TS.

He did not fear the consequences of this thread!

It’s cool and all but both those guys have WAY too many fight miles and are VERY susceptible to getting slept.

They are ranked so high cuz the UFC HW division sucks.
Oh no doubt, but it's not like Ngannou nor Stipe can do anything about it, except feast.

Paul was nothing more than a journeyman. I remember when I just got into MMA many moons ago and has my friend watch Arlovski vs Paul for the belt and my friend was like "Who is this chump? He doesn't look like a fighter let alone an athlete." Then he gets brutally KO'd. This was the height of pride vs UFC days where pride had the superior heavyweights. And the UFC was bottom of the barrel for heavyweights.

Paul was nothing more than a journeyman. I remember when I just got into MMA many moons ago and has my friend watch Arlovski vs Paul for the belt and my friend was like "Who is this chump? He doesn't look like a fighter let alone an athlete." Then he gets brutally KO'd. This was the height of pride vs UFC days where pride had the superior heavyweights. And the UFC was bottom of the barrel for heavyweights.
UFC HW division still is bottom

Buentello was a good fighter with fast and heavy hands who always came to fight. Too bad MMA is not a sport for men anymore, and now the fanbase is full of retarded homosexuals who don't respect fighers.

UFC HW division still is bottom
It is, I blame USADA mostly and enhanced testing. Back in Pride the heavies could juice to their hearts content and there were more competitors. Now everyone just cuts to make 205. Even flabby Daniel Cormier. Who started as a HW. I'm sure Cain could make 205 if he could stop injuring himself. Get a proper diet.

Prime buentello......

giphy.gif
after so many years Arlovski spent in the states hurts to hear him talk English

Oh no doubt, but it's not like Ngannou nor Stipe can do anything about it, except feast.
I think Francis is better but he kind of reminds me of Brett Rogers back in the day when he was just killing people with power.

Paul once visited "The Virgin Islands. "

Now they are just known as "The Islands".

Back