Prime Paul Buentello vs Francis

Roy Jones respects the hands of Paul buneohello

Buentello? come on... Didn't he get wiped out by Arlovski in like 10 seconds?

A lot of people on here underrated Paul because his awkward attempt at making the crowd recite his catchphrase and for being knocked out by Arlovski but Paul had really really good hands. Very fast hands for a HW. He knocked out Carter Williams, a K1 striker.

Not sure who would win because we still don't know anything about Francis. All Francis has done is KO two 40 year old old glass chins in Arlovski and Reem.

Buentello is no joke and deserves a lot more respect on these boards but Francis would of starched him.

Buentello had Overeem shooting for panic wrestling takedowns for a reason.

You and I both know that was a fluke. Buentello would take the rematch easily

Keep your delusions to yourself.. Buentello was entertaining but never more than a B fighter.

Y'all really have no clue who Paul Buentello is, do you?

Ius7UTp_d.jpg

Francis really had to try and put some power behind that shovel hook.

Meanwhile all Paul has to do is simply touch him with Teh Jab

BuentelloSidellnikov103AF2.jpg

The fact that TS knows who Paul is shows he's a hardcore fan. So there's that.

Keep your delusions to yourself.. Buentello was entertaining but never more than a B fighter.
If by “B” fighter you mean “Badass”....Paul would technically piece up one trick Francis.

If by “B” fighter you mean “Badass”....Paul would technically piece up one trick Francis.

I never said he couldn't beat Ngannou, your comments about the arlovksi win being a fluke were what I was making reference to. Try to keep up, eh

Paul “Fear the Consequences” Buentello was very technical and not afraid to be patient and pick his shots strategically.

Overeem’s fight IQ is very inconsistent. What the hell was doing standing in the pocket trading haymakers with a guy like Francis?

Buentello was much smarter and would circle and piece up Francis much like Davis Teymur did to the much bigger “Cool Water” Klose last night.

Overeem fought scared and stupid and paid for it. I mean people talk about Aldo but damn Overeem, where the f#%k where the leg kicks???

A prime Paul Buentello would gameplan and Francis would tire out and get KO’d.

Thoughts?

The fuck is this shit?

How has this not been waste landed?

edit: meh, I fell for the troll job.

Last edited:
Back