"Prime Silva vs prime Conor McGregor"

People are dumb, no, retarded. If anybody gives Conor a reasonable chance in this one, they need to get checked for CTE. Momma dropped ya.

Lol... I can picture you at your desk like...

1-1-1152x589.jpg

I started to say "you know Anderson was 30lbs bi......" but decided against it

Over the hill no PEDs Silva kills prime McGregor

Just overheard two coworkers discussing this. Thought you guys might enjoy the insight into the mind of casual fans.

Who do you guys think would win between the GOAT MW and a former FW?
I don't know it would be a close one. Nothing better than two greats UFCing.

I mean, if Nate is 3 times bigger than Connor.

<JerryWWF>

Prime Andy would kill him...and its not even close. Anyone saying otherwise are newbies. The real question is: what crazy type of finish would Anderson end Conor with.

Anderson took steroids for his entire "prime" he was 167 lb. in Shooto when he was basically Conor's age.. assuming in this hypothetical, they're similar in size? I'd take Conor right now over 167 lb. Anderson Silva

For fuck sakes I dont know why I log on this site anymore.

Seriously, kills yourself if you're actually asking yourself who would win that fight, fucken retards.

Anderson took steroids for his entire "prime" he was 167 lb. in Shooto when he was basically Conor's age.. assuming in this hypothetical, they're similar in size? I'd take Conor right now over 167 lb. Anderson Silva
Silva was far from his prime when he was in Shooto lol

Anderson by front flip kick to the dumbest tattoo of any fighter for the win. Conor doesn't have a complete set of skills. Imagine if Anderson grabbed Conor the way he did Franklin? Conor would be crying his way all the way back to Ireland over that. Or any one of the submissions Anderson has or the front kick to Vitor, or the MATRIX on Forrest. Conor can just dance around and try but it would be funny as hell to watch him try.

Do you mean Erick Silva?

I think Conor takes it.

Silva would annihilate McGregor. It would be really easy for him.

Conor would probably ko 170 silva but 180 silva is too big for him
P4P conor >> silva

I don’t think Conor would knock out the current version of Silva, let alone any other one that has ever existed.

Silva demolished LHW's who walked around at 260lb.

Seeing how people are disagreeing in the comment section, perhaps your co-workers are not as bad as you thought.

Back