Prime vs Prime Sharon Stone v Michelle Pfeiffer

Pfeiffer not even remotely close on any level

Not enough pics but I don't see how Pfeiffer wins this.

Boobs and showing the boobs > flatchested and not showing the boobs.

I saw a pic of Sharon topless at the beach. So generous.

LOL, I'm going to have to show this thread to my wife. She's really bad at getting actors and actresses confused with one another, these two in particular. Anytime we watch Total Recall she'll say "who's that actress again?" And I'll say "Miche--" and she'll exclaim "Michelle Pfeiffer!" and I'll just laugh at her and say "No retard, it's Sharon Stone" and then when we watch Batman Returns the same thing will happen but I'll say "Shar--" and she'll yell "Sharon Stone!" and I laugh even harder.

Anyway, as to the question, it's a hard choice. I'd say Stone's got the sexier body while Pfeiffer has the more beautiful face. I've always thought she looked most beautiful in Ladyhawke. Then again, her body was banging as Catwoman.

Fuck it, I don't know. Best of the 80s, that's for sure.

Gun to my head I'll say Stone.

michelle pfeiffer for sure.

Yeah, Sharon Stone was super hot, but Pfeiffer was all time hot.

LOL, I'm going to have to show this thread to my wife. She's really bad at getting actors and actresses confused with one another, these two in particular. Anytime we watch Total Recall she'll say "who's that actress again?" And I'll say "Miche--" and she'll exclaim "Michelle Pfeiffer!" and I'll just laugh at her and say "No retard, it's Sharon Stone" and then when we watch Batman Returns the same thing will happen but I'll say "Shar--" and she'll yell "Sharon Stone!" and I laugh even harder.

Anyway, as to the question, it's a hard choice. I'd say Stone's got the sexier body while Pfeiffer has the more beautiful face. I've always thought she looked most beautiful in Ladyhawke. Then again, her body was banging as Catwoman.

Fuck it, I don't know. Best of the 80s, that's for sure.

Gun to my head I'll say Stone.
LMAO!

I'm gonna start calling my wife retard too.

Wish me luck. On second thought...you want me to get into trouble.

Fuck. I'll just have you on retainer.

Look here, man. Sharon Stone has blessed all of us with that magnificent upskirt scene in Basic Instinct. What has Michelle Pfeiffer shown us? Jack shit, that's what.

Sharon Stone, and it's not even close.

Look here, man. Sharon Stone has blessed all of us with that magnificent upskirt scene in Basic Instinct. What has Michelle Pfeiffer shown us? Jack shit, that's what.

Sharon Stone, and it's not even close.

Well its also about acting ability. I am talking about full range, acting, looks etc etc.

And I never actually saw that movie. Do you actually get to see puzzay?

Pfeiffer's always been meh.

Well its also about acting ability. I am talking about full range, acting, looks etc etc.

And I never actually saw that movie. Do you actually get to see puzzay?

Let's just say you don't have to use all of your imagination.

i came here to talk about looks

pfeiffer was always weird looking to me

while stone was a knock out

shit i think current stone is still good if i remember right

Back