Primetime PT901 MMA Gloves

BJJHooligan

Orange Belt
Reaction score
OK my first review one here. I just recieved the gloves. These gloves are an open palm gloves made for people that prefer striking. They are 4 oz Comp gloves.

Looks: They are nice looking gloves. i will try to post pics this weekend with comparision pics. Anyone that has the gameness/Primetime gloves they are built similar.

Structure: They have an and extra long wrist wrap for added wrist support. They have a little more padding over the your striking are compared to most comp gloves. They are built very similar to the Gameness/Primetime gloves top quality gloves. They have alot less padding then the sparrign gloves though. The wrist wrap is about the same as them.

Function: I have only used them for heavy bag work. They seem to be pretty hard hitting gloves probally comparable to the truth gloves i have but with a little more padding for your hand. The wrist wrap provides excellent support on hard punches better then any other comp glove i have used. I don't wear hand wraps with them i don't really think you need to.

Overview: These gloves are exactly as avertised. They are very well made high quality gloves. They would be ideal for someone who has weak wrists or needs a lil more padding on your striking surface to avoid hand injurires.

img20390zy.jpg

img20402be.jpg

Some side by side pics coming soon

After useing these gloves for a while they are great gloves. Excellent wrist support with out tapeing them.

Back