Prince dead

turns out he was a pill popping junkie since 1984 and had terrible stage freight.

To be honest i couldnt name 1 prince song..heard about some purple rain or something but think it was an album?

When Eric Clapton was asked how it feels to be the greatest guitar player he responded with "I don't know, ask Prince".

He was arguably the greatest musical artist of my generation. He carved out a genre of music that did not aspire to be anything other than unique. A great loss for everyone who appreciates good music. Most of the 80s outside of Prince, The Cure and The Smiths has almost zero replay value today. I'd saddened by the news of his passing. Happy that I saw him in concert once. Will continue to appreciate his music forever. His legacy of being the sole writer/performer/musician/creative force/owner of music will never be matched.

Man... this is so fucked up. I can't believe Prince is gone.

RIP PRINCE

o-LITTLE-RED-CORVETTE-facebook.jpg

another person with a single stage name
Vanity died in February. Same year. Same age. Speaking of Vanity, I believe her pubic hair is smack dab in the middle of this thread somewhere.

I knew it was AIDS as soon as reports came through he snuffed it.

Geez, check this out. Apparently the company that was paid to manage Prince's estate temporarily went into his house and drilled Prince's private vault open because Prince was the only one with the combination. So they drill it open and the story is there is enough never before heard music in the vault to release an album a year for the next 100 years......

Holy shit.

Here is a link to the article and a video explaining it.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/princes-vault-reportedly-drilled-open/story?id=38766251

He has an official youtube channel now, since this thread has been brought back to life I figure why not post some classics:

Got my hopes up there for a minute, wish you could resurrect Prince as easily as you resurrected this long dead thread.

In my opinion, Prince's music is about as good, influential, and likeable, as limp bizkit, or maybe nickelback. Its like you put a bunch of synthesizers in a blender, and random pink shit oozed out. I don't understand how anyone under 50 voluntarily listens to Prince.

In my opinion, Prince's music is about as good, influential, and likeable, as limp bizkit, or maybe nickelback. Its like you put a bunch of synthesizers in a blender, and random pink shit oozed out. I don't understand how anyone under 50 voluntarily listens to Prince.

Lol, so what do you listen to?

Back