Principal fired for telling kid to remove Trump jersey

I don't think I've seen a single from the dude that isn't empty, juvenile reaction seeking nonsense.
Total waste of oxygen.
He gets triggered quite easily (and admitted to being offended by Pepe).

Do school age kids have freedom of speech? Kind of a serious question. They arent allowed other rights. Funny how we draw the line on when they gain certain rights and not others.

Are you American? This is kind of an alarming statement if so. What rights do school aged kids not have?

If he really wanted to get attention he should have taken a Kaepernick knee while in the jersey.
That would have been dope actually. I hate Trump, but I support his right to wear that ugly as jersey and support Kaepernick simultaneously.

School kids have some rights some what limited.

The only question is if he would have been asked to remove it if it was a Hilary or Obama shirt.

The only question is if he would have been asked to remove it if it was a Hilary or Obama shirt.
This is a nice looking jersey. That Trump one looks like dog shit.

6a0115709f071f970b015437638ba3970c.jpe

I agree that him being forced to remove the jersey just because it was a Trump jersey is messed up. I don't know if firing the principal was necessarily the appropriate move.

I agree that him being forced to remove the jersey just because it was a Trump jersey is messed up. I don't know if firing the principal was necessarily the appropriate move.

Yea I'm not sure if there were other problems or when she was reprimanded for this she came with attitude.

I would need more information on why.

Are you American? This is kind of an alarming statement if so. What rights do school aged kids not have?

2nd amendment rights, 21st amendment for good reasons. They have to get parental consent for a number of things. Kids don't get to make all sorts of decisions for themselves for many reasons. So what sort of question is that? Often times it is important to read the full thread to get context, it happens to all of us from time to time.

But just think what it would be like to see some kid wearing a shirt with a literal picture of Hitler.
Probably crapped herself, have a little sympathy.

Back