Pro Bowler Shawne Merriman coming to...

Maybe they can get Hershel Walker or Johnny Morton to square up with him.

I was thinking this was a professional bowler. Well my excitement level just dropped. Who cares about Tila Tequilas ex.

Maybe they can get Hershel Walker or Johnny Morton to square up with him.

Walker would be a good fight. I think they're still scraping Morton's remains off the floor of LA coliseum.

I was thinking this was a professional bowler. Well my excitement level just dropped. Who cares about Tila Tequilas ex.
Professional bowlers have good uppercuts, but they are long and slow.

Thought the same thing at first, would have been awesome

Shawn Merriman was fucking awesome. I support anything he does. Go BOLTS!

FYI this guy is a NFL LB, the pro bowl is the allstar game for the NFL.

Apparently he skipped out on WWE and Ganryujima. What are the chances he actually fights?

Wikipedia just taught me that Tila Tequila is a white supremacist flat earther who pretended to be a lesbian for ratings and has more failed business ventures than Donald Trump. O_O

Wikipedia just taught me that Tila Tequila is a white supremacist flat earther who pretended to be a lesbian for ratings and has more failed business ventures than Donald Trump. O_O
I did not know she was a white supremacist. I know she has a back door sex tape and got beers thrown at her while topless at the juggalo gathering one year.

She’s a white supremacist? I thought she was like half latina half asian or something?
She’s dumb as hell so it shouldn’t surprise me lol

I did not know she was a white supremacist. I know she has a back door sex tape and got beers thrown at her while topless at the juggalo gathering one year.

She’s a white supremacist? I thought she was like half latina half asian or something?
She’s dumb as hell so it shouldn’t surprise me lol

From wiki:

On May 6, 2016, Nguyen tweeted that Jewish-American political commentator Ben Shapiro should "be gassed and sent back to Israel" and later posted that "There are only two things in this world, for which I would gladly sacrifice my own life; the destruction of all Jews and preservation of the white race" and "You know what will help Asians earn respect? An Asian version of Adolf Hitler ... I want that person to be me; I want to save the world from this Zionist disease."[6] In June 2016, Tila Tequila accused Sarah Silverman and the Jews of killing Jesus before saying the comedian was next on a “celebrity sacrifice” list.[62]

On November 19, 2016, she attended an alt-right National Policy Institute meeting celebrating the election of Donald Trump, organized by white supremacist Richard B. Spencer, and posted photos on social media of herself doing a Nazi salute.[63] One was posted to Twitterwith the text "Seig [sic] heil!" and a raised hand emoji ("✋").[64][65] As of November 22, 2016, her account has been suspended by Twitter.[66] Consequently, she joined Gab.[67]

Gonna go out on a limb and say its for attention/shock value rather than her actual beliefs. I never really understood people who want to be famous for any reason at any cost. She must have had a traumatic upbringing.

From wiki:

On May 6, 2016, Nguyen tweeted that Jewish-American political commentator Ben Shapiro should "be gassed and sent back to Israel" and later posted that "There are only two things in this world, for which I would gladly sacrifice my own life; the destruction of all Jews and preservation of the white race" and "You know what will help Asians earn respect? An Asian version of Adolf Hitler ... I want that person to be me; I want to save the world from this Zionist disease."[6] In June 2016, Tila Tequila accused Sarah Silverman and the Jews of killing Jesus before saying the comedian was next on a “celebrity sacrifice” list.[62]

On November 19, 2016, she attended an alt-right National Policy Institute meeting celebrating the election of Donald Trump, organized by white supremacist Richard B. Spencer, and posted photos on social media of herself doing a Nazi salute.[63] One was posted to Twitterwith the text "Seig [sic] heil!" and a raised hand emoji ("✋").[64][65] As of November 22, 2016, her account has been suspended by Twitter.[66] Consequently, she joined Gab.[67]

Gonna go out on a limb and say its for attention/shock value rather than her actual beliefs. I never really understood people who want to be famous for any reason at any cost. She must have had a traumatic upbringing.
Yeah that bitch as dumb as shit so anything she can do to get attention she will try.

Some of them dudes can hang some cant, im game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back