Pro female MMA fighter to fight random internet troll today. Stream will be up

Okay but in a life or death situation majority of men have no ground game. I would never bet on your average guy over a trained female fighter assuming they are around the same weight.
A life or death situation is different. Terrain, weapons of opportunity, bite, stab, eye gouge etc. No woman would do anything to me on the ground before I could break her or smash her with or into something

A life or death situation is different. Terrain, weapons of opportunity, bite, stab, eye gouge etc. No woman would do anything to me on the ground before I could break her or smash her with or into something

You forgot to mention broken glass and lava.

Here's the video

He took her down, got reversed afterwards, and she made him tap out via Armbar.

is it just me or is this guy disrespectful not only to female fighters but to martial arts itself? he basically said the way to beat tried and tested BJJ techniques is through "conditioning" - which is an absurd notion lol

in other news, if you want to see a woman or smaller man beat a much bigger one...go to an actual gym for once. decent sized female competitors who hold a blue belt (or more) regularly sub white belts who are new to BJJ or do it for fitness...

is it just me or is this guy disrespectful not only to female fighters but to martial arts itself? he basically said the way to beat tried and tested BJJ techniques is through "conditioning" - which is an absurd notion lol

in other news, if you want to see a woman or smaller man beat a much bigger one...go to an actual gym for once. decent sized female competitors who hold a blue belt (or more) regularly sub white belts who are new to BJJ or do it for fitness...
He’s untrained. He doesn't understand why he’s so tired.

that guy was a golden glove boxer?

lol Fair play to the guy for not just winging punches and trying to KO her but something tells me she could have just slipped/evaded him until he got tired and then toyed with him standing if she wanted to.

I thought it was common knowledge by now that skill can outweigh size/strength to some extent. Size/strength is just an extra variable that goes into the equation.

Strong/big guy vs. smaller guy of equal skill crushes him every time. But small very skilled guy can compensate for a relative lack of strength/size to a certain extent. In this case, the guy wasn't big enough or strong enough to negate her skills, in fact her skills outweighed the size/strength difference by a significant margin.

lol Fair play to the guy for not just winging punches and trying to KO her but something tells me she could have just slipped/evaded him until he got tired and then toyed with him standing if she wanted to.

I thought it was common knowledge by now that skill can outweigh size/strength to some extent. Size/strength is just an extra variable that goes into the equation.

Strong/big guy vs. smaller guy of equal skill crushes him every time. But small very skilled guy can compensate for a relative lack of strength/size to a certain extent. In this case, the guy wasn't big enough or strong enough to negate her skills, in fact her skills outweighed the size/strength difference by a significant margin.
Since the guy didn't throw any punches at her, it's hard to say much about how a "fight" would have went down.
No question she can beat him in grappling and submit him, but punching would be the ONE weapon he had in a fight against someone trained and he didn't throw any

Who won the fight? Can u give me a link to thw video pls

Related: There's a chick from my gym fighting a dude in Russia for a million bucks next month.

To put it mildly I'm not very confident in her chances.

but I'm being extra nice to her just in case

https://mymmanews.com/tess-barrall-gender-wars/

Figured I'd throw an update to this in here.

This thing was just as shady as I figured it would be. The girl from my gym actually KO'd the guy with a knee during a scramble after she got taken down. Here are the funny/sad parts:

She didn't get paid a dime (not surprised motherfuckers)
The guy she fought was wearing a karate gi
Fight took place in what looked like the basement of a YMCA

you mean he doesn't understand why he got subbed?
Both matches. He gassed on both. He doesn’t Understand how much work being out of position takes. Just laying on someone in side control who flails trying to get out will ruin them in a minute tops.

To be honest... Cyborg is the only woman I'd be hesitant to fight. She seems to be 90% male already with some robot thrown in.

To be honest... Cyborg is the only woman I'd be hesitant to fight. She seems to be 90% male already with some robot thrown in.
What about Gabi Garcia?
She's not just 7'2, 312 lbs, but she's also a black belt in bjj

Back