Pro female MMA fighter to fight random internet troll today. Stream will be up

Hilariously embarrassing for WMMA and that guy. Thread title should be, "Fat woman and Starbucks Barista make white America look even worse".

Here's the video

He took her down, got reversed afterwards, and she made him tap out via Armbar.

What a pussy. Why did this idiot let her take it to the ground anyways? Should have just given her a few love taps to the face and that would have been over.

Haha, this guy got schooled by a part time soccer mom. So much for his big boy "man muscles."

Wonder why he didn’t punch at all. I thought he would drop bombs for thirty seconds then gas out

A life or death situation is different. Terrain, weapons of opportunity, bite, stab, eye gouge etc. No woman would do anything to me on the ground before I could break her or smash her with or into something

Do you have any defense for a basic single leg?

lol... Holy Hell, what a beast. Wonder who they can find to go up against her?
Thats a Lucky Sherbro there

19425056_478515265818016_8169775494963658752_n.jpg
(Dont know if you caught inwas exaggerating on her actual stats, but she's actually like 6'2 and 240)
She's been "fighting " grandmother japanese wrestlers and a samoan in RIZIN

Lol, lame...that guy would have wrecked that fat chick if he had thrown any punches...

Here's the video

He took her down, got reversed afterwards, and she made him tap out via Armbar.

i dislike the word, and this maybe the first time I've ever used it, but I used to take it easy with manlets like this dude, even though many of them tried to take your head off, nonsense of a video though, seem very white knightish, women can hold their own type shit.

That was more of a letdown than finding out who my real dad was.

Tara la rosa has that hgh jawline, she is strange has a girly voice but a manish jaw.

Figured I'd throw an update to this in here.

This thing was just as shady as I figured it would be. The girl from my gym actually KO'd the guy with a knee during a scramble after she got taken down. Here are the funny/sad parts:

She didn't get paid a dime (not surprised motherfuckers)
The guy she fought was wearing a karate gi
Fight took place in what looked like the basement of a YMCA

Is it true that it took place in Minnesota rather than a secret Russian death arena?

I guarantee you this big woman can whoop half of the males on sherdog she is strong as fuck with crazy reflexes

Guess he didn't pay his child support

I guarantee you this big woman can whoop half of the males on sherdog she is strong as fuck with crazy reflexes

Looked like she was setting up the arm bar then decided to stand and bang instead.

Looked like she was setting up the arm bar then decided to stand and bang instead.
She would legit reck tara larossa and that dude who fought tara at the same time lol

Back