Pro female MMA fighter to fight random internet troll today. Stream will be up

images

Bring out the inner Ike....

Tara la rosa has that hgh jawline, she is strange has a girly voice but a manish jaw.
So this was actually a man vs a "gurl" fight?
No wonder you guys say (not gonna watch) he didn't throw a punch. Can't hit a tranny.

So this was actually a man vs a "gurl" fight?
No wonder you guys say (not gonna watch) he didn't throw a punch. Can't hit a tranny.

Sad thing is tara thinks she is hot because she used to post on another forum years ago and the guys were telling her how sexy she was, thats how desperate many men are.

What does race have to do with anything?

because white people have a reputation of being both not very athletic, and not being very good at fighting. I would pick most black girls to be beat that WMMA fighter. I would pick the same black girl to beat up that guy.

because white people have a reputation of being both not very athletic, and not being very good at fighting. I would pick most black girls to be beat that WMMA fighter. I would pick the same black girl to beat up that guy.
Lol
Stipe-Miocic-vs.-Francis-Ngannou-1.png

So Claudia did a much better job at proving a female MMA fighter can beat up the average untrained man.

Got it.

Post a vid where the male is really trying to hurt the chick and not just halfway taking it serious.
Someone did post the Claudia video. That guy looked too scared to throw a punch honestly.

I just know from experience that any woman that trains regularly, typically pro, can beat 90 percent of men their weight that do not train at all. I've seen it first hand at the boxing gym. Smaller guys new to the gym with zero sparring experience, getting thrown in against girls who fight in the Golden Gloves every year and they are made to look foolish against a girl.

I just know from experience that any woman that trains regularly, typically pro, can beat 90 percent of men their weight that do not train at all. I've seen it first hand at the boxing gym. Smaller guys new to the gym with zero sparring experience, getting thrown in against girls who fight in the Golden Gloves every year and they are made to look foolish against a girl.

Again, that's a controlled setting where the dude is trying to learn.

As I've pointed out before, I've seen dudes that train and are not small get knocked the fuck out in street fights against smaller guys with no training. And that's a smaller untrained dude taking on a larger trained one. Not a same sized dude taking on a same size trained chick. On average, a same size male will be physically stronger than a same size chick, regardless of training. That's a huge advantage right from the get go in a brawl. He'll also have tougher bones, ligaments and so on for the most part.

Like I've said throughout this thread, or at least the gist of my point -in an uncontrolled environment, in a real violent situation, where shit is really on the line, just about any male is going to be a very dangerous opponent for a chick. Even a trained one.

Back