Pro female MMA fighter to fight random internet troll today. Stream will be up

LOL girls

That video is a perfect illustration of how we treat them in society. Let’s just pretend he couldn’t land any shots, and if he did, she would absorb them and still triumph.

Oh and if u have any hot friends who see the video and think I’m a good guy, shoot em my number.

You are posting pictures trained, male, MMA fighters. You seem a bit racist, to have a stockpile of pictures of white fighters hitting downed, black fighters.. but I will let you be you and refrain for further comment.

google isn't difficult.

because white people have a reputation of being both not very athletic, and not being very good at fighting. I would pick most black girls to be beat that WMMA fighter. I would pick the same black girl to beat up that guy.

Awful troll. Awful account. Awful post to like ratio.

Added to the ignored list.

I had to watch it again and this guy was going easy, he probably realized man if I hit her im going to ruin my name forever so he held back

He let her win

Now talk a hood brutha or one of those ex cons from felony fights who actually fought women for cash on video and she would get her ass tore up those dudes dont give a shit about that they will beat a womans ass

Joe Mixon style

or Ray rice

Fake. Called it in the other thread on world wide mma.

because white people have a reputation of being both not very athletic, and not being very good at fighting. I would pick most black girls to be beat that WMMA fighter. I would pick the same black girl to beat up that guy.
How do you think she'd fare playing soccer in Europe or hockey in the NHL with all of those non-athletic white athletes?

How do you think she'd fare playing soccer in Europe or hockey in the NHL with all of those non-athletic white athletes?

I think she would do terrible. But, My female cousin played hockey in college. I assume she would absolutely destroy any untrained male in hockey. This cow, not so much. Thus the comment that this is terrible for WMMA.

not tuning in. they fucked already and they're doing the fight for attention.

Because random black girls are such great fighters haha

Yeah your average hood rat black chick destroys your average white male. You see it all the time on World Star Hip Hop.

Someone did post the Claudia video. That guy looked too scared to throw a punch honestly.

I just know from experience that any woman that trains regularly, typically pro, can beat 90 percent of men their weight that do not train at all. I've seen it first hand at the boxing gym. Smaller guys new to the gym with zero sparring experience, getting thrown in against girls who fight in the Golden Gloves every year and they are made to look foolish against a girl.
Oh for sure in boxing.

boxing is such a restraining technical art now that it hardly reflects true fighting at all and if someone has no boxing skills they will feel completely off balance just trying to shadow box properly.

MMA is not so constrained and thus why we see people enter MMA, even with no technical art background and yet can surge up to the top ranks of MMA in a few years. Something you would never see in boxing.

Back