Pro gamer dumps ‘world’s sexiest weathergirl’ for more ‘Call of Duty’

bad seed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://nypost.com/2018/07/23/pro-g...-for-more-call-of-duty/?utm_source=reddit.com
E-sports athletes are now top tier, with A-list WAGs and legions of groupies.

for your time
giphy.gif

Dude lived the dream.

The first gamer to date a wag.

That said these guys have a very short shelf life and he’ll be lucky to break the top 100 in the new game.

He’s still young enough to go to college though.

let's see if i can respect any of you by the quality of what you are about to post.

i tell you what, i'd respect that weathergirl and call her the following day, but only if she gave me written permission prior to said scheduled call.

Kudos to the guy's willpower. No way would I pass that test.

E SPORTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Dude lived the dream.

The first gamer to date a wag.

That said these guys have a very short shelf life and he’ll be lucky to break the top 100 in the new game.

He’s still young enough to go to college though.
You sound jelly.

She was probably save compatible..

No biggie.

I'd just like to point out to the women of Sherdog(if they exist) that I was one of the most feared defensive soliders in the European Team Fortress Classic scene circa 2001. ;)

Video games are serious business.

That said, there's no shortage of hot women that would date the guy if he's bringing in a lot of $'s.

Dumped her for COD? What a loser.

Now if it was for Battlefield, I would agree that it was the right course of action.

i would probably risk getting pinkeye for that woman.

I was good at Halo back in 2001, and I would eat her pooper. I'd dump her too because why not. Fake boobs bother me.

"Struggling professional “Call of Duty” player Douglas “FaZe Censor” Martin dumped his weathergirl girlfriend, Yanet Garcia, to spend more time with video games."

He is an idiot, it was only a matter of time before she dumped his broke ass so he should have stayed with her until that time.

Dudes an idiot. I would let that girl give me AIDS.

Back