"PRO" IMF tech Sparring Gloves Review

ElvisFan9889

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm sure most of you are excited about my Fairtex gloves, but I wont have those for about another 2-3 weeks... so just something in the mean time:)

I saw pacman training and I saw the big label, "PRO", on the bag he was hitting, I never really heard of the company so I checked them out and saw they have their own version of an imf tech glove, so obviously, I bought some for myself

Price: 74.99 plus free shipping
Took 1 week to arrive, which isn't bad since their across the country from me.

First Impressions: Definitely a well a made glove. I was greet by the smell of the leather.

Quality: The stitching is pretty clean, only a couple spots are off, also the screen printing is off on one side, looks kinda fuzzy.

Comfort: I would def. say they are comfortable. They are made more like Ringside's IMF tech gloves, although these are a lot better quality than ringside's. Although the leather is a little better on ring to cage's gloves.

The interior fabric is a smooth nylon material, different from both Ringside and Ring to Cage, It feels like the material they make wind breaker jacket out of.

One of the best features of this glove is making a fist. There is no excess material inside and allows you to make a perfect fist. It fights you a little at first because the overall construction is tight, (the foam, not the fit), but that will be mended once I break the glove in more, but when I squeeze down and made contact with the bag, the glove made excellent contact and protected my hand very well. Making contact fell good and comfortable

For those who don't like to read:

Pros
+Good, but not great quality
+Very Comfortable with a professional feel
+Allows you to make a great fist
+Protects hands very well.
+Is made in the U.S, a pretty unique thing these days
+very good wrist support when tied
+A very of colors and sizes
Cons
Stitching isn't great in a few sports
screen printing could be better

Preference? Just like any other glove, they may not be for you, simply because every glove is different, but I find them to be a comfortable glove. If you're into these types of gloves, I would give them a try:)

2hmopdt.jpg

vya2h3.jpg

5dlzkl.jpg

Thanks for the review. I'm not a fan of Pro gloves. Their bags are great but the rest of their stuff is on the cheaper side. They just don't seem to last long for me and some of the guys I know. They're like the dollar meal. Not great but cheap enough to get you through to the next meal.

Thanks for the review, it's always cool to see different stuff. I'm a big fan of IMF technology too.

Nice pics as well.

Back