Pro refugee protesters refuse to sign petition to help white South African's avoiding genocide

BoxingFan653

C-137
@Brown
Reaction score
I rarely ever take these style videos too seriously...but its becoming so transparent that the liberal movement is a white self hating movement. This is in Melbourne btw not in America and it seems the cultural marxism is officially a disease

There’s no doubt that liberalism is a mental illness

Off topic:

Would yall open your doors to a mother fucker that looks and acts like Yo-Landi and Ninja?

Yes, these people have some kind of mind virus that makes them hate themselves and their own race or people.

Off topic:

Would yall open your doors to a mother fucker that looks and acts like Yo-Landi and Ninja?
They are shock rockers. Let's not let their crazy music videoes dictate who they really are offstage.

Let’s be progressive and let South Africans move here and have the white people’s land.

They are shock rockers. Let's not let their crazy music videoes dictate who they really are offstage.
Do they keep kayfabe offstage though?

At 0:30 is the answer. "They left their countries and stole their (the South African's) land." It's always the same- blame one person for what someone else did, but more than that, hold them personally accountable for it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...owned-boiling-water-robbers-raped-mother.html

I've seen the farmer murder pictures they're pretty gruesome to say the least. It's not like they are just shot and killed, but often tortured and the females raped.

Farmers might just be better off to leave but where does one go? I doubt the EU leaders give a toss.

But hey South Africa, Blacks do this shit all the time to eachother and I've seen plenty of Black people oppose it.

At 0:30 is the answer. "They left their countries and stole their (the South African's) land." It's always the same- blame one person for what someone else did, but more than that, hold them personally accountable for it.
Many of the same type of people reject the idea of original sin from a religious perspective yet embrace it in the identity politics arena. I don't understand if it's pure hypocrisy or lazy brain cells.

I'm sure the country will be fine when they run off evil whitey. Just look at Zimbabwe.

Many of the same type of people reject the idea of original sin from a religious perspective yet embrace it in the identity politics arena. I don't understand if it's pure hypocrisy or lazy brain cells.

Given that they reject the very same argument when it comes to other groups, hell I don't even know, they're just wrong.

Oh geez you’re one of them. Go stick your finger in an electrical outlet & see if by some miracle that cures your mental illness
No I'm being serious, seek help.

Maybe its not about race but culture. South Africans have a culture and history of racism, why let that into your country?

Back