Pro refugee protesters refuse to sign petition to help white South African's avoiding genocide

I'd hit Jasmine so hard, only the reincarnation of King Arthur would be able to pull me off her:D
anigif_enhanced-4133-1459979700-8.gif

I can dig it.

But what about the people from the subculture they claim to represent?

OH gosh, who the heck knows. I simply don't know much about any culture in South Africa.

It highlights the anti-white racism of the left.

I just hope that post doesn't come off like I'm trying to black-knight the dude or nothing.

Even if it did, it hardly took more than a moment after posting for a little white knight to jump in and co-sign it. Oh, that was me. Fuck.

Even if it did, it hardly took more than a moment after posting for a little white knight to jump in and co-sign it. Oh, that was me. Fuck.

I guess both of us find it difficult to keep things in check around here.
stock-vector-white-knight-vs-black-knight-vector-illustration-45208993.jpg

@Ruprecht what is the mood on the ground about this?

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.za/20...-89-applications-already-received_a_23467104/
Australia's Department of Home Affairs has received 89 applications for humanitarian visas from South Africa, involving 213 people, Australia's The Age publication reported. This was revealed in the Australian Senate.

In March, it was reported that Australia was considering fast-tracking visas for white South African farmers because of the "horrific circumstances" they allegedly suffered, owing to farm attacks.

Home Affairs minister Peter Dutton reportedly said white South African farmers deserved "special attention" for being granted asylum on refugee or humanitarian grounds.

Maybe its not about race but culture. South Africans have a culture and history of racism, why let that into your country?
these libcucks’ progenitors stole Australian aborigines’ lands and continue to oppress them and culturally appropriate their boomerangs

It means they are physically and financially capable of leaving their situation of risk, if they are willing to give up farming. Contrast that with the situation of the Rohingya, who are actively being ethnically cleansed, and for whom the only alternative is refugee camps in Bangladesh where they are still at risk.
Yet we certainly haven't heard anything from Dutton about fast tracking refugee applications from Burma. Unlike the Rohingya, the South African farmers haven't even made asylum applications to the UNHCR.

rohinga are bangladeshis.

perhaps we need to be a little more honest on who these people actually are. its no injustice to have them flee to bangladesh.

and while it would be great to have some south africans hows about the dutch or germans do something for their kin.

Last edited:
Back